Chapter #12.

Anamika and Vineet bring Ishika home and Anamika aids Ishika as she gets a fever. Making sure, Ishika is asleep, Anamika spends a few moments with Vineet, before he leaves for his shooting. Once he leaves, Anamika calls up Shipra and asks about the condition in the office and after instructing her with work, she moves into Ishika's room. Ishika is awake and she smiles as Anamika sits beside her. She checks her temperature and it's fine. She helps Ishika to sit up and then offers a fruit chaat. Ishika makes a face.

"I don't want this!!" She says.

"You have to finish this!!" Anamika says firmly.

"Noo!" Ishika makes a face but Anamika glares at her

"You're not well! And you have to eat this

"You're not well! And you have to eat this. Okay! If you'll not do so, I  - - I will…" she pauses and is cut by Ishika.

"Noo! Don't be angry." Ishika almost shouted.

"I'll eat it up! Okay! But you don't get angry.. Mumma is already angry." Ishika says sadly.

Anamika looks at her and feels a pang in her heart. She's still thinking that her mom is there and she is angry. She's taking her as her elder sister. But the  truth is, that both her mother and sister aren't in the world. She has lost them all. Now,  her name resembles that of her sister, she takes her the same. She's fearful, everytime, Anamika puts a condition. She does not want Anamika to leave her. But, it is important to bring her out of the trauma. She has to realise that she is alone now. Her mother and sister aren't by her side.

Anamika's trance is broken as Ishika sets the empty bowl on the side table and looks at her.