Chapter #13

Anamika has a conversation with her colleague instructing her about the work. Meanwhile, she hears a loud sound from Ishika's room. She rushes to her room. The girl is murmuring something in her sleep. It seems like she is witnessing a nightmare again. She sits by her side rubbing her palms.

"Don't do this! Leave me!!" she murmurs.

"Di!!! Mat jao!! I will take care

"Di!!! Mat jao!! I will take care. They are not worth it!" Ishika murmurs.

In the next moment, Ishika shouts in her sleep, and wakes up. Anamika is astonished. She hugs her.

"Don't worry! I am here. Kuch nahi hoga."she says softly.

Ishika holds Anamika's hand in fear. The latter can understand her fear and pain that she is going through.

" Relax Ishu! " she says caringly.

"They will come and take me - - coz they don't want me." Ishika says fearfully.

"There's no one ,Ishu! No one will come here

"There's no one ,Ishu! No one will come here. I'm here by your side." Anamika says softly, trying to convince the girl.

Ishika looks at Anamika and then hugs her in another instant. Anamika embraces the girl, and she can feel the girl is crying. She pats her back. She knows it's something to do with her past because her family has abandoned her, post her sister's demise. Her father even remarried.

" Relax Ishu! There's no one here. Just you and Me. Now, stop crying." she says.

Ishika parts the hug and looks at Anamika,who nods her head affirmatively. She makes her drink some water. Ishika calms down a little while Anamika brings some strawberries for her. Ishika chuckles seeing it.

" How do you know that I love strawberries?You remember it!! " she asks.