Chapter #19

Anamika and Vineet rush to Ishika's room and find her lying on the floor. Anamika rushes to hold her, they make her lie on the bed. It seems like her head spun, letting her  fall on the floor. There's a light scar on her forehead. Anamika gets the first aid box and cleans her wound. Ishika whispers something in her unconscious state, and it leaves anamika surprised.

She looks at Vineet, who asks her to take Ishika to hospital. Anamika sprinkles some water on Ishika, and the girl grimaces in pain. She opens her eyes, but she closes them again in an instant, feeling a scorching pain in her head. She keeps her hand on her head, while Anamika looks at her.

"Bahut dard ho raha hai, Ishu!! Chalo hospital chalte hain!" Anamika says softly

"No!" the girl says instantly.

She tries to sit up, but the shooting pain in her head leads her to fall back on the bed and unconscious for the second time. This time, Vineet lifts her in his arms and they move out. They need to take her to the hospital, and it is urgent.  Anamika picks her purse and they leave the house.

*****

City hospital

Vineet calls for a stretcher while Anamika asks for the doctor, the one who treated Ishika. The doctor comes and he takes ishika into the emergency room asking Vineet and Anamika to wait outside.

The doctor does the check up and treats her wounds, and gives a seductive injection to the girl. After that, she is shifted into the normal ward. As the doctor comes out of the ward, Vineet asks him about Ishika.

"She's fine. Lagta hai unhe kuch yaad aaya ya fir  chakkar aaye, jis wajah se unhe chot aayi." the doctor says.

"Is she fine, doctor? I mean, darne ki toh koi baat nahi hai na doctor??" Anamika  asks

"Don't worry, Mrs. Dobriyal. The girl is fine. I've just given her sedatives, so that her mind can rest. By the way, did she tell you anything that's disturbing her??"  The doctor asks.