44. Blames and Games

Start from the beginning

Riya felt scared and tried to maintain her body posture. She cried hard getting in his arms and before he could say further she acted to be faint. Karan taking her in arms made her lay down on bed and while doing so her shawl fell off from her body. His eyes saw the red printed marks on her arms and neck which made his eyes pop out. His heart was still in denial but seeing those marks now it was hard for him to choose between wrong and right.

Being a cunning woman she made those marks imprinted on her body through her friend's help as Dia left. She knew if she got caught she would be going through hell and for that reason she quickly went to her friend and taking her help made these marks on her body.

Coincidentally today Riya had a full sleeve turtle neck top and jeans on her body when Dia came and left and then Karan saw her. But while leaving from her friend's house she changed into a sleeveless top and took a shawl over it. Karan hardly glanced at her so it was her second strong point to make him astray and fool him easily.

Kabir seeing those marks was shocked and wanted to believe her. But knowing how low she can stoop he denied her trust and called Dia but she didn't answer. Karan and his mother Shalini were in a dilemma discussing how Riya is but then why would any girl bring this shit on her.

According to them, "She can be a bitch, home wrecker, cruel, evil, anything but not this."

They weren't ready to believe she was playing a game with such a sensitive topic. But only if they knew what past records she holds they would have thrown her out themself only. 

Karan taking a break left from there and  calling his men he asked to get this news cross check. And after doing so he got to know Riya and Krish actually went to a club last night and even today in the afternoon they met in a hotel. They had a small conversation and there Riya's face was not seen in camera but Krish's. And after seeing that it seemed like Krish was threatening her or something and was angry.

Well, Riya is really a good gamer and an old one as well.

She knows very well how to win cards playing with what. 

………

On the other hand, Dia after having a 15 mins conversation with Krish was sitting outside in the waiting room. Her lawyer was struggling hard for bail as Riya issued a strong case with evidence submitted by now. While Dia was under pressure of tension and throwed that pressure on her lawyer to get Krish out of that bar. She requested, begged and pleaded with the cops and judge to get him out on bail. She even promised the authorities that if in 24 hours she won't be able to prove him innocent she would herself drop him here. The higher authorities gave a thought to her words and after many more requests they finally let him have bail but for only 24 hours and she agreed.

The moment they stepped out of the police station the media surrounded them like swarming bees. They kept on trying to stop their way to the car and kept on throwing a great number of questions. Dia controlling her anger kept on walking holding Krish's hand tightly in hers with her bodyguards guarding them. But then someone accused him and followed by that person, other's started as well. This triggered Dia and she lost her shit. 

She stopped at her place leaving Krish's hand and turned to face the crowd of paparazzi. Her face was fully forecasting how frustrated she was internally and like a volcano can be bursted any now and then. Her fiery stares with redness in them like a lava made the media go numb and silent. They could sense the upcoming storm to arrive with the silence of hers. Krish and Derek felt scared of her as well. They thought to stop her from doing something but no one got the guts to do so and stood beside her in silence.

"Who was the one to throw the mud on my fiance?", she asked out loud in an authoritative tone.

The girl shuddered as she sensed the murdering vibes from her voice but with a scared heart she still drew her hand up.