Isha: aish!! Go and fresh up first!
She said pushing him from the kitchen.
Jungkook chuckled and went outside the kitchen towards his room.

After eating Isha was reading her novel which she just brought few days ago........ Jungkook was using his phone while Isha's head was on his lap..... Jungkook was caressing her head while massaging it a little....

Jungkook looked at Isha and saw she was already asleep, he took off her glasses and put them on the night stand and closed her novel and made her lay down properly on the bed and kissed her forehead......
He dimmed the light and again started using his phone....as he wasn't feeling sleepy.

Next morning.......

Isha woke up feeling an empty space next to her, she rubbed her eyes and looked at her phone to see the time....
She saw the time and saw it was 9:02 am.....
And as today is Sunday so Jungkook also wake up late but today he was no where to see...
She frowned and stood up from the bed and stretched her arms.....
She went inside the bathroom and closed the door after taking her clothes.... She freshed up and came out wearing Jungkook's black oversized t-shirt she went downstairs to look for Jungkook but she didn't saw him anywhere.....
She went towards the kitchen and saw a stickey note on the fridge.....

Morning love 💕
Don't worry i am at the company because of a sudden work, eat your breakfast i already made it, it's in the fridge......

Isha smiled looking at the small heart which Jungkook made in the note....

Isha put the note on the counter and opened the fridge and took out the food.....

Time skip......

It was already going to be evening...... Jungkook still wasn't at home....

Isha came out after taking a relaxing bath wearing a bathrobe....
She frowned seeing a box on the bed covered nicely with a blue colour wrapper....

Isha saw a note and read it.

Wear it and come outside.....

Isha: what is he planning now.

Isha smiled and opened the box.....
It contained a beautiful black elegant dress.......it was a off shoulder dress...
Isha took it and weared it and combed her hairs......
She weared her black heels....
And looked at her herself and did a little make up....

She opened the door of the room and saw red rose petals on the ground and the light of the whole house was dimmed a little

Isha smiled looking at the arrangement and went outside the house.......
As soon as she opened the door she saw Jungkook wearing a white shirt with black pants....his black blazer was on the car bownut....