Chapter 29- Hailey

I couldn't help myself.
The way he was looking at me all night, whispering what he wanted to do to me when we got home...
Fuck.

Not to mention the way he didn't give that bitch who was hitting on him a second of fucking attention.
Just shooed her away without a second glance.
Hot.

I could see the bulge in his jeans when I got in the car, straining against his pants.
He was my man.
And tonight made that abundantly clear to me for the first time.
And I wanted to do something about it.

I quickly unbuckle my seatbelt, leaning over towards him while I drive.
He questions me, looking confused before I move to undo his belt, licking my lips.

I slip my hand into his boxers, taking out his cock that's already rock hard for me.
Damn.
My mouth is watering.

He curses as I stroke him, and I enjoy being the person making him squirm for once.

His grip on the steering wheel tightens as I lick around the head of his cock, swirling around the tip.

I then wrap my lips around him, sucking as I take him into my mouth, teasingly slow.
My panties are soaked at the sound of his strained groans, and I know he's struggling to drive right now.
But I couldn't care less.

I take him as deep as I can into my throat, noticing as his foot presses the gas pedal to the floor.
"God- fuck your so damn good for me baby. Sucking my cock like a good fucking girl. When I get my hands on you doll-" he grits out.

His words cause me to moan around his cock, bobbing my head up and down as he speeds back to my place.
One of his hands grips my hair tightly as he softly guides me.
I hollow out my cheeks, sucking him deeper as he turns into my driveway.

I feel the car come to a halting stop, his grip on my hair tightening as I continue.
"Fuck baby- gonna make me cum down your pretty little throat"
God that's so hot.

I keep up my pace, wanting to make him cum more than anything else right now.
I get my wish moments later, feeling him release in my mouth, the taste of him filling my senses.

I lean up, looking him in his eyes as I swallow.
I wanted him to see me.
And the way his eyes turn dark tells me everything I needed to know.
I was so fucked.
And I was excited.

He grabs me and the next moment I'm out of the car, my legs wrapped around him as he beelines for the house.
I whine softly as his hands kneed my ass, kicking the door shut behind him.

I'm speechless as he sets me down on the kitchen counter, looking fucking starved.

"I'm going to fucking devour you doll" he says lowly.
Oh god.
All I can do is nod softly, awaiting whatever he'll do to me.

He grips the back of my neck, kissing me harshly as his fingers dig into my skin.
I moan softly as his lips go down to my neck, marking the skin as he lifts up my shirt.

"So damn sexy" he mumbles before unclasping my bra, kissing and biting along my tits.
I hold the back of his head, pulling him closer as I whimper for more.

His hands hastily tug off my jeans and my thong in one go, leaving my bare on the cool countertop.
"Ryder- please" I bite my lip in anticipation.

He smirks as he kneels down, parting my legs wide.
He stares at my pussy, groaning as he pulls me closer.

"So wet and I haven't even touched you baby" he taunts, licking his lips.
"You get this wet sucking my cock doll? Hm? Fuck you look so good" he groans softly

I'm squirming in his hold as he finally slips his head between my thighs, licking along my folds slowly.
"Fuck..." I moan loudly, my head falling back.
I was so damn sensitive.
My fingers clawed into his hair as he began to eat me out, his tongue gliding over my clit.

"So fucking good doll. I'd drown in you" he mumbles against my pussy, diving in for more.
I grip his hair harder, his tongue flicking and sucking my clit in just the right way to make my whither.
"Ryder" I moan loudly
I feel him groan in appreciation against my pussy, two of his fingers slipping inside me.

I moan out, gasping for air as his fingers curl inside me in sync with his tongue.
My legs begin to tremble as the familiar tightness forms in my stomach.

I move my hips greedily against his face, crying out in pleasure as I feel my orgasm coming.

"Oh fuck- yes!" I moan, my body shuttering as my orgasm washes over me.
Ryder doesn't relent, going faster as he works me through my high.
My eyes roll back as I grind sloppily against his tongue, taking everything I can get.
He finally pulls back, licking my cum off his lips with a wicked smirk.

"So damn sweet" he grins
He comes between my legs wrapping my legs around his waist as his hard cock rests against my pussy.

"I'm going to fuck you till you're screaming my name baby... and you're gonna love it" he says, gazing darkly over my body.
I nod eagerly, and the next thing I know, his dick is buried deep inside me.
"Fucking hell doll" he growls, pulling out almost completely before slamming back inside me.

I cry out, gripping onto his shoulders for dear life as my pussy flutters around him.
He captured my lips as he fucked me deep and hard, my moans flooding into his mouth.

"So fucking good" I whimper as he drills inside me, hitting spots I wasn't even aware of.
His hand comes up to grip one of my breasts, the thumb flicking over my hardened nipple.

"You're all mine. All fucking mine yeah?" He grits out, angling himself deeper inside me.
I moan, nodding in agreement as my eyes find his.

"You'll be my fucking wife"
Thrust.
"You'll wear my ring" 
Thrust.
"And you'll have my last name"
Thrust.

Oh my fucking god.

"Nothing can save you from that fate doll. Nothing" he grits out lowly, fucking me straight to heaven.

"Yes- god yes" I cry out, my pussy clenching around his cock as I cum so hard I nearly pass out.
"That's right doll, fucking cum for me" he groans, gripping onto my hips as he fucks me through my orgasm.
My whole body shakes as his cock fills me over and over.
My lips part in a broken scream, my eyes prickling with tears at how good it feels.

He holds my body up to him, kissing me roughly.
"Feel so damn good around me. Fucking perfect" he groans, his eyes closing in pleasure.
I whimper as he continues, my eyes rolling back at the overstimulation.
Moments later I feel him cum inside me, his thrusts finally slowing.

"Fucking hell Ryder" I say breathlessly, grinning.
He laughs softly, leaning down to kiss me slowly.
He hold me closely in his arms before me pulls out, looking down between us.

He stares as our combined release as it leaks out of me, cursing lowly.
"Fuck- just that sight of you makes me want to cum again" he sighs.
His finger coming down to glide over my pussy, rubbing the releases over my folds.
My body quivers.

He bites his bottom lip, looking back up at my tired face.
He grins softly, grabbing a towel to clean me off before carrying me up to bed.

"Did so fucking good for me doll" he mumbles into my ear, wrapping his arms around me tightly.

"I love you" I say softly against his chest, my eyes closing as I drift off.
He kisses my head softly, stroking my back.

"I love you so much more angel"