Chapter 4- Ryder

Fuck, she has no idea what she's doing to me.

Moving her hips like that while she goes around the kitchen.

I could be cooking for her... taking care of her.
I watch as she eats with a smile, happy to see her get a good meal in after a long shift.
I notice her get up, yawning and stretching her arms over her head in the most adorable way.
My pretty girl is tired

I move to get a better view through her bedroom window as she comes out of her bathroom in a pair of blue sweatpants and a white tank top that makes it clear she's not wearing a bra.
Damn.

I frown slightly as the lights turn off and I can no longer see her.
I know I should go home.
I've been being much to risky lately going inside her house...
But fuck if I can't stop myself. I need her.
I use my key to silently open her back door.

Creeping inside, I can smell the pasta she made earlier. Fucking delicious.
What I wouldn't do for a taste of something she made...
I move past the thought as I make my way upstairs.

One of the floorboards creak beneath my weight and I pause for a few moments, listening for any sign of movement.
Once I hear nothing, I proceed to her bedroom. The door is slightly ajar as I peak inside; seeing my perfect girl fast asleep.
Such a deep sleeper I smile to myself.

My heart beats faster as I look over her dimly lit face, her curls sprawled out messily over the pillow.

One of her thighs slips out from beneath the blankets and I can't help the urge to feel her perfect skin.
My fingers trace over her gently, her skin feeling like silk against my roughness.
I have to fight to keep myself from letting out a groan at the sensation.
She's so perfect. Fucking made for me.
I just know it.

I move around to the other side of the bed, looking over the smooth muscles of her back as I sit down on the edge of the bed softly.
She shifts ever so slightly but then drifts back into a peaceful sleep.
Such a deep sleeper... has no fucking idea

My fingers move on their own to her silky hair lying on the pillow. I gently wrap one of the ringlets around my finger before letting it fall back down onto the pillow.

I do the same thing over and over, playing with her pretty hair as she sleeps like an angel.
I go to her bathroom, taking a little bit or her hair oil in my hands before coming back to her.

I run my fingers through her locks ever so gently, making sure to work the oil into each strand.
My pretty doll was too tired to do this herself tonight... I'll take care of her though.

Once I'm satisfied, I lean down, taking a deep inhale into her hair, sighing softly at the scent.
I brush her hair away from her face as I lean down, pressing a soft kiss into the crook of her neck.
Her skin feels fucking perfect against my lips. I'd kiss every single inch of her if I could.

I stand up slowly, walking around her room for a little while, observing everything.
I see her work clothes sprawled on the floor, and I reach for her shirt and lift it to my nose.
Coconuts. She always smells like coconuts.
I then move to her dresser, opening the top drawer where her panties are.

I carefully look through them, trying not to rearrange everything as I go through and pick one out. I take one of the pairs that I find, a black lacy thong that would look fucking perfect against her skin.

I slide it into the pocket of my jeans, smiling that I'll have a piece of her to hold onto.
I look back at her sleeping face, sighing as I know I won't be able to see her for a little while.
I hate leaving her.

But I have a job to do tomorrow and I'll be gone for a day or two.
As much as I hate having to leave her for even a day, I still have to do some occasional jobs here and there.
I need to make sure I have plenty of money to spoil my girl when she's finally mine.
Anything my pretty girl wants, she'll have.

I sadly force myself to step away from my sleeping angel as I leave her room.
Making my way back downstairs, I slip out the door I came in.
Of course I make sure to lock the door behind me, ensuring everything is how she left it.

Grabbing my bag from my car, I place a few security cameras around the outside of her house.
They're small enough for her not to ever notice, but they'll give me some peace of mind while I'm gone, ensuring nothing happens to her.

Once I'm satisfied, I check my phone to make sure I have a good view from the cameras. Perfect.

I frown as I walk away from her home, wanting nothing more than to watch over her through the night.
But I have important things to do.
I make my way back to my car, heading to my apartment and packing a few things I'll need before going on my job.
I want to get this shit over as soon as possible.

I head off to pick up an unmarked truck and load it up with my equipment before heading out.
I'm off to a city about 2 hours away from here, and it pains me to be so far away from her.

But I'm doing this for her, I remind myself.
I drive by her house one last time before heading off.
I'll be back soon pretty girl.