Chapter 25- Hailey

Blood rushes to my head as I feel his cock deep inside me.
I can barely keep my eyes open, but the way he looks down at me is so fucking hot I can't look away.

I'm a moaning mess as I grip onto his arms, feeling the muscles flexing under my hold.
Oh my god.

I can feel my entire body moving with each of his hard thrusts.

"That's right baby. Feel how deep I am in that tight pussy of yours? So fucking good for me baby" he gets out in a rough voice that makes my pussy clench.
He's gonna make me cum if he keeps talking to me this this...
Fucking me like this.

His large body hovers over mine, every muscle seeming to flex and bulge with his movements.
Sweat glides down the planes of his chest, his grip on me so fucking possessive.

This was so worth the begging.
I needed to provoke him more often if this is what happens to me...

I feel his lips on my neck. Sucking and marking the skin as he fucks me harder. Faster.
I could feel my stomach tightening, my orgasm approaching quickly.
It's like he knows exactly how to play my body to his will.

"I know doll, I know. Let go for me gorgeous" he groans softly, his thumb returning to rub my clit.
My breathing is ragged as he stares down at me with so much intensity.

My legs tighten around him, my body arching up off the mattress as I cum for him, craving more of this feeling. Of him.
My mind goes blank as he keeps fucking me roughly, head dizzy as I feel him cum deep inside me.
My body feels like it's on fire.
In the best way

He hovers over me, his hand moving to brush away the curls that are stuck to my face, grinning.
"All fucking mine yeah?"
I smirk.
Fucking possessive bastard.
"All yours" I tell him.

"How about you go call out of work for tonight... tell them you're sick... or better yet, immobile" he teases.
I roll my eyes at his cockiness.
"Don't make me fuck that attitude out of you doll" he calls out, grabbing a washcloth from the bathroom.

I laugh softly as he hands me my phone, waiting for me to call in.
Fine.
If I was being honest I wanted to stay here and get fucked again anyways.

After I hang up the phone, I toss it aside.
Ryder starts kissing up my still naked body, grinning widely.
"Let's go take a shower baby..." he whispers in my ear.
"I want to clean you up before I ruin your pretty body all over again" he continues
I can feel my cheeks flaming red.
This man needs to stop constantly turning me on.
He pulls me up into his arms, carrying me into my bathroom.

Kissing me on my shoulder, he sets me down in front of the mirror before turning  to start the shower.

He comes back to me, wrapping his arms around my waist from behind as he looks over my body in the reflection.

He admires the many marks he left on me with a grin, tracing his fingers over them softly.
"So fucking pretty" he mumbles against my neck.
This man is a dream.

I step into the shower and he laughs as he drags me under the water with him.
His fingers move to brush my wet hair out of my face, kissing me.

I feel his hands drag down my back, cupping my ass tightly with both hands.
He raises one of his hands, bringing it back down to smack my ass. Hard.
"Ow-" I whine softly, trying to hide my grin.

"That's for trying to say you're not mine" he smirks, rubbing his hand over my ass softly to soothe the sting.
"Hmm" I grin, my hands going up his chest, feeling over his muscles.
Love a big strong man that could just pick me up and fuck me...

He grabs my coconut body wash, squirting some on his hands before leaning down, rubbing it into my body.
I sigh softly at the feeling, his hands all over me.
He massages my tits with a grin before moving down to my waist.

He then kneels down in front of me as he moves to my ass, taking extra time there before going down my legs.
He stands up, pulling me against him before he turns us around, letting the water rush over my body as he leans in.
He inhales my skin deeply, nearly groaning.
Struggling baby?

"I fucking love the smell of you. So fucking sweet" he tells me, gripping my jaw to look up at him.
I smile.
"I like how you smell to. Deep. Manly." I smile.
"Oh yeah doll?"
"Mmhm. I used to smell you on my sheets when you would leave in the morning"
He smirks.

"You knew I came in while you slept too then huh? Little fuckin tease" he says, tracing over my jawline lightly.
Shivers.
"I was awake sometimes... I'd pretend to be asleep." I grin
Not as stupid as you thought hm?

"So you knew what you were doing when you'd curl your little body up in my arms....
Didn't even say anything when I'd come into your work... just torturing me for fun huh?" He tsks.

"Well..." I trace my fingers down his abdomen
"I wasn't the one stalking someone... but I had to have a little fun."
"And we both know you enjoyed it too..." I smirk.
He pulls me closer, my wet body flush against his.

"So... that night when you touched yourself... you knew I was there huh? Putting on a show for me doll?" He smirks, gripping my ass.
I nod softly.
"And I was awake when you came in and tasted me on my fingers later that night too..." I tease and he groans.

"You have no idea how painful it was for me to hold myself back watching you like that...
My pretty little tease..." he taunts, looking down at me.
I grin, shrugging
"I should fuck you again for being such a fucking temptress... playing with your pussy while you knew I was watching..." he trails off
I bite my lip, hiding a smirk.

I feel his hand slip between my thighs, his fingers rubbing along my slit.
"Did you cum for me that night? Did knowing I was watching turn you on?" He teases, rubbing my clit.
"Yes" I whimper, my legs feeling weak.

He smirks, wrapping his other arm around my waist so that he's supporting my weight.
"That's alright doll. I can make up for all that lost time over these past few months... fuck this pussy of yours any time I want."

I moan softly at his words, his fingers moving quicker.
"You'd let me fuck you whenever I want, isn't that right doll?" He grits out in my ear and damn if this wasn't making my pussy soaking wet.

"Yes sir" I moan, remembering his reaction to me calling him that weeks ago.
He lets out a loud groan of approval, slipping two fingers inside me as I gasp out.
"That's it, such a good fucking girl for me yeah? All mine." He says, pumping his fingers in and out of me quickly.
I can feel his hot breath against my ear, making my shiver.

I can feel my orgasm already coming, holding onto his shoulders as I rest my head against him.
He curls his fingers in just the right way, his palm rubbing against my clit as he goes faster.
So fucking good.

"Cum for me doll, just like that" he groans
My walls clench against his fingers as my body follows his order, my moans muffled into his chest.
He holds me up as my knees give in, praising me and telling me how good I'm doing.
I need this man inside me. Now.