Chaper 22- Ryder

I could feel her pretty eyes on me while I was cooking for her.
Well this is a fun turn of events

My grin widens when she comes over to approach me, hearing her soft footsteps.
I turn to face her when she comes closer.

"What? I can't stare at you?" She asks me, a teasing smile on her lips.
My little vixen.
"You can stare at me all you want doll. I'm all yours." I tell her, reaching out to grab her waist so I can pull her closer.

You have no idea how badly I'm wrapped around your finger love.

I lean down, pressing a kiss to her plump lips.
My hands run down to her lower back, pulling her as close to me as possible.
I wanted to have every fucking inch of her against me.
Her hands thread into my scalp and it feels so good i practically groan into her mouth.
Such a little temptress.

I finally break away, grinning down at her flushed face as she catches her breath.
I pick her up again, sitting her on the counter beside the stove so I can look at her perfect self while I finish cooking.
I add the pasta to the sauce, smiling as I hear her stomach growl, causing her to grow even more embarrassed.
"Hungry doll?" I tease
I just wanted to see her pretty cheeks red.

I smile as I hand her a bowl, laughing as she quickly digs in.
"Wow- this is good" she mumbles, mouth full of pasta.
"What? Didn't think I could cook?" I ask grinning

I sit there, eating my own as I watch her in admiration.
I've never seen someone devour food so damn quickly...
Fucking love this woman.

When she's finished, I take her bowl, pressing a kiss to her lips.
"I'll clean this up. Why don't you go shower so you feel better hm?" I say, brushing the hair out of her face.
"That sounds so good right now" she sighs.
"Good. I'll take care of this"
"Ryder?" She looks up at me sweetly.
"Yeah doll?"
"Will you stay with me tonight?"
Oh pretty girl.
"Was going to whether you wanted me to or not" I tell her with a grin.

She smiles, walking upstairs to her bedroom.
I'll be there soon doll.
I do all the dishes, making sure to clean up the whole kitchen while I'm here.

I fucking loved just taking care of her.
Just being here with her.
My perfect girl.

I head upstairs, hearing her shower turn off.
I lie back on her bed, waiting for her to come out.
When she does,
I'm not fucking disappointed.

She's in that little silk robe she teased me in that one night, her curls pulled up out of her face.
Fucking mesmerizing.
All fucking mine.
She just gives me an innocent little smile like she has no idea what she's doing with me.

She grabs her bottle of coconut lotion as I stand up, coming behind her.
She smells so damn good.
"Let me doll. Please." I say, taking the bottle from her.

She nods softly, and I place my hand on her lower back, guiding her to her bed.
She grins as I have her sit back on the soft covers, getting some lotion on my hands before leaning down and beginning to rub it into her arms.

I take my time, loving the feeling of her skin against my hands.
The way she looks at me.
Everything.
I work my way down to her hands, massaging them for a few minutes before placing a kiss on each one.
My girl deserved the fucking best treatment and I intend to give her it.

I kneel down in front of her, taking one of her smooth legs into my hold.
She leans back onto her elbows, watching me with these hazy eyes that make my dick hard.
God. Take a deep breath.
I start massaging her foot with the lotion, making my way up to her calf, leaving a trail of kisses as I go.
I do the same to the other leg before moving to her thighs.
Her sexy fucking thighs.

They fucking glow as I rub the lotion into her skin, my hands slowly making their way higher.
At this point I can tell she's not wearing anything under the robe and it's driving me
fucking mad.

I lean down, leaving kisses up her thighs that have her whining.
Sounds too fucking good.
I'm still not convinced this isn't an amazing fucking dream.
I bite down into the soft flesh, making her gasp.
Couldn't help myself

"Just a taste doll. I need to." I say, looking up at her.
I give her a moment to push me away, praying she doesn't.
She just looks down at me with those pretty eyes that seem to be begging for more.

"Ryder" she whimpers
Fucking begging.

I can't fucking wait anymore.
I spread her thighs, groaning at the sight of her.
She's so fucking wet.
Practically dripping.

My dick is so hard it's painful.
But that doesn't matter to me.
It's all her.

I grin widely as I pull her hips to the edge of the mattress, spreading her legs wider.
"This all for me doll? Hm? Tell me." I look up at her, fucking panting with need.
"Yes. All for you" she whines softly.
"Good girl. So fuckin good." I say before diving into her pretty pussy.

I drag my tongue slowly from her entrance to her clit, groaning at the taste of her.
Even better than I remember.

I circle my tongue around her slit, loving the way her whines and pleads fill my ears.
Fucking desperate for me.
Just how I want her.

"Tastes so damn good" i mumble, her hands threading into my hair.
There you go doll.

I move her thighs to settle on each of my shoulders, getting her as close as I possibly can.

I start to move my tongue faster, holding her hips down against the mattress as I fucking devour her.
I can't ever get enough of this.
Her taste. Her sounds. The way she feels.

I flick my tongue over her clit as her back arches up off of her mattress, her moans getting louder.
I need this.
Fucking crave this more than anything.
I go faster, my grip on her hips tightening as I can tell she's getting close, her hips trying to wiggle away from me.
I'm not done with you yet doll.

"Ryder- oh fuck"

I eat her pussy like I'm starving.
I fucking am.

She cries out in pleasure as her legs start to shake, pushing me to keep going.
I watch as stomach caves in, and she gasps out a moan, cumming on my tongue like the good fucking girl she is.
So damn perfect.
I keep going, prolonging this as long as I can as she mumbles my name over and over again.
I've got you doll.

My eyes study her body's every movement and tremor, the beautiful way her thighs clench around my head...
I make sure to get every last fucking drop of her onto my tongue before coming up.
I need this. Over and over again.

"You taste so fucking addictive you know that doll?" I grin.
Her eyes flutter open to meet mine, a smile playing on her lip.
"Shame, I guess I'm stuck with you now" she says, pulling me closer.
I lean down, kissing her perfect lips.

"You already were doll. Can't get rid of me."
I lay back on her bed with the biggest smirk.

"Now how about you sit your pretty ass on my face so I can make my girl cum again?"