Chapter 28- Ryder

She loves me.
She loves me.
She fucking loves me.

I don't know how this possibly happened but thank fuck it did.
I drive her to the bar, my hand resting on her thigh with a grin.
This perfect woman loves me.

"I've never seen you smile so much... you're scaring me"
I laugh softly.
"How could I not be smiling when I have you all to myself doll?" I look over at her blushing face.
Perfect.

"You know you're actually a huge softie. You look scary but you don't bite..." she tells me, placing her hand over mine.
"Oh I definitely bite doll." I smirk as she smacks my arm softly, making me laugh.

"I was wondering something for a while..." she starts, peaking my interest.
"About 2 weeks ago or so, I noticed you didn't come to watch me for 2 days... it just always seemed strange to me" she explains
"What, you worried about me doll?" I tease

"No- I just thought it was weird you suddenly stopped watching me... what else were you up to?" She arches a brow at me.
Oh.
She missed me. I grin.

"Oh I missed watching you too doll, believe me" I say, rubbing her thigh.
She sighs, annoyed.
I hide a laugh
"I was on a job doll... I didn't want to leave you. Promise. Nothing to be jealous about." I smirk.
"Oh I was not-"
I squeeze her thigh harshly, making her stop.
"Don't lie to me now angel..." I tsk
She leans back in her chair giving me a murderous look.
It's turning me on.

Once we arrive, I open her door as she rolls her eyes at me, taking my hand.
Feisty tonight.

I take a seat down at the bar, watching her.
God this reminds me of how things used to be...
And now she's all mine.
She angrily sets down a drink in front of me, not even saying a word as she runs off to take other orders.
That's alright doll.
I'll fuck that attitude right out of you later.

After a few hours, she's still ignoring me as I sit there staring at her.
So damn pretty.

"You look lonely..." I hear a soft voice to my right.
I turn to face some petite woman giving me a flirty smile.
"I'm not" I say coldly, turning away from her.
She plops down on the seat next to me, not getting the fucking message.
"I could keep you company" she smiles at me, twirling with the straw in her drink.

"I've got a woman to keep me company. Not interested." I tell her, cringing at the way she leans closer.
"I don't see her..." she smirks playfully as she touches my arm.
I pull away, annoyed.
"I'm-" I get cut off

"Now you see her."  I look over to see my girl in front of us, glaring down at the woman beside me.
I smile. That's right baby.
I'm all yours.

The woman stutters out some stupid nonsense, her lips parted in shock as she steps back from me.
"I think you should get the fuck out of this bar before something unfortunate happens" Hailey tells her, making the woman visibly tremble.
I never thought seeing my woman threaten someone would be such a fuckin turn on.
Fuck.

The girl hurries away, and my angel smirks proudly.
So fucking hot.

I grab her, pulling her so that she's standing between my spread legs.
"Give me a kiss doll" I smirk widely.
She leans in, and I kiss her passionately.
My hands move down to her hips, gripping them firmly as she feels up my arms.
She pulls back, and before she can go back to work, I grab her jaw.

I lean in close, bringing my lips to her ear.
"I'm going to fuck you so fucking hard when we get home. That was so damn hot" I growl lowly, finally releasing her.
She blushes, biting her lower lip before she walks back behind the bar.
She has a smile on her face as she heads to take more orders, looking back at me.

No more attitude I guess.
Looks like she just needed a reminder that I'm all hers.

The next few hours fly by, and I entertain myself by flirting with her the whole time.
I just love how she looks all flustered.
"You gonna scream for me later tonight, huh baby?" I say softly, so that only she can hear me.

Her thighs clench together slightly as she gives me those pretty little fuck me eyes.
The second we get home baby.
She sighs as she goes back to finish her shift, looking over at me every few minutes.

I patiently wait for everyone to clear out of the bar, watching her get everything cleaned up for closing.
Finally, I walk her back to my car, opening the door for her as she slides inside.

I start driving us back to her house, speeding well over the limit.
I needed to have my girl all to myself.

"You telling off that woman doll... so fucking hot. I nearly bent you over the bar right there in front of her." I groan softly, my hands tightening around the wheel.

"Yeah?" She smirks, biting her bottom lip.
"Sexiest thing I've ever fuckin seen" I look over at her, seeing her unbuckle her seatbelt.
"What are you doing doll- fuck."
She reaches over the console, palming my cock over my jeans.

I curse loudly as she starts to undo my belt, my breathing ragged.
My dick has been hard since she threatened that chick. All damn night.

My girl licks her lips as she takes out my cock, stroking it as she leans over.
"Oh fuck doll- look at you" I groan, forcing my eyes to look back up on the road so I don't crash.
You're gonna kill us both doll.

I hiss as I fell her warm tongue glide over the head of my cock, tasting the pre cum that's already leaking from the tip.
She moans softly at the taste, driving me insane.

I feel her perfect lips wrap around me, sucking softly as she swirls her tongue around the tip.
"Fuck baby- just like that" I grit out, nearly swerving off the road.

She takes my cock deep into her throat, hollowing her cheeks as she sucks me harder.
She starts to bob her head up and down and I feel like my vision is blurring.

"God- fuck your so damn good for me baby. Sucking my cock like a good fucking girl. When I get my hands on you doll-" I groan loudly.

I grip her hair out of her face with one hand, using other to drive quickly back to her place.
I'm going to loose my mind.
I groan loudly as I approach her house, feeling myself about to cum already.
Her mouth just feels so damn good.
She's so fucking perfect.
I can't help it.

I pull into her driveway, hastily putting the car in park as I lean back.
My eyes close as she gags softly on my dick, sucking harder.
"Fuck baby- gonna make me cum down your pretty little throat"
She moans around my cock at my words and it feels so good it sends me over the edge.
I groan loudly as I release into her mouth, gripping her hair harshly.

She glances up at me as she releases my dick with a soft pop from her lips.
I swear she looks so fucking hot as she swallows my cum, my dick already starts hardening again.
This woman is unbelievable.

I grab her, pulling her onto me as I kiss the fuck out of her.
She moans softly into my mouth as I kick my car door open, carrying her inside.

I grip her ass firmly with my hands as I walk through her front door, setting her on the kitchen counter.
The bedroom was just too far away.

"I'm going to fucking devour you doll."