chapter 30

Maverick

"A suspect?" I ask.

Somebody killed both of our guards on our off day and then proceeded to steal 10 crates of bombs and multiple different weapons at the 'farm'. The farm is where we grow weed, make drugs and bombs, and store weapons.

"Yeah, It was one of the Black Spears members. Specifically, Rio, since he traveled here with his wife." Dash said after he grabbed a bottle of water out of the fridge.

"Oh?" I say, nodding.

"Yep. We got eyes on em' now. Rio was at the bar, and we got Cash to spike his drink amd kill him." Dash says, licking the water off of his lips.

"Where are they at now?" I ask.

"Kansas. They have been going across all the United States. Don't know what their doing, but we are going to find out." Malachi said, looking at Dutton before looking at me.

"We have six new guards at the farm here and the one in Tennessee, and we got 4 guards at BUB in South Carolina." Dash said, sitting down at the kitchen table.

BUB is short for backup base. That's just where our spies go when they follow the other mafias.  We have 7 BUB's all throughout the U.S. and 4 in Canada.

"Anyway, we just had to drop your kid off and tell you the news. We'll update you two on the group chat, and Dutton, if you tell anybody what's happening, I will not hesitate to put a bullet in between your eyes." Dash threatens, getting all up in my face.

"Alright." I say.

He backs away and nods at the boys, but not before ruffling Alahna's hair and kissing her head. She is really loved there, huh?

They finally left, and we got the house to ourselves, and Alahna fell asleep, so Mave put her on the couch.

"I'm horny as fuck." Maverick sighed out.

"And what do you want us to do about it?" I ask, and he looks at me, rolling his eyes.

"You know exactly what I want." Maverick granted.

"No, baby, we don't until you tell us exactly what you want." Malachi said.

"I wanna fuck. I want to fuck Dutton's pretty little ass and I want you to fuck me." Maverick said looking directly in Malachi's eyes. Malachi took a few steps towards him and Mave met him halfway. They looked into each other's eyes before connecting their lips together, making the blood go down to my cock.

As they continue to make out, I only get harder. Repeating Mavericks words in my head "I want to fuck Dutton's pretty little ass."

"Come here, angel." Malachi said after he pulls away from the passionate kiss he just shared with our boyfriend.

I walk over to them and Malachi immediately interlocked our lips together. I gasp from the sudden movement and he takes that opportunity to slip his tounge into my mouth before pulling away.

"Do you want to lose your virginity right now?" Malachi asked staring intently into my eyes and I quickly nodded. "I need words, baby."

"Yes.. I want it..." I whimper.

"We have safe words, blue means I need a breathing break and red means stop. Do you understand?" Malachi asked.

"Yes." I mumbled.

"Get on your knees." Maverick demands, and so I obeyed. I looked up at Malachi, who was looking down on me.

"Undo my belt and pull down my jeans." Malachi said, and so I obeyed. I slipped his belt right off of his waist and unzipped and pulled down his jeans. It was clear he had a boner.

"Good boy. Pull down my boxers." He said, and I obeyed, once again. I slipped my fingers under his Calvin Klein waistband and pulled his boxers down, getting slapped in the face with his dick.

I gasp and the two boys above me chuckle at my surprisement. I forgot just how big Malachi was.

"Take of your clothes and get on all fours, little boy." So, I did.

Malachi came closer and put his dick in my face, and Maverick went behind me and rubbed my back.

"Suck." Malachi said.

I licked his dick from the shaft up, then kissed his tip. Malachi tasted amazing. I spit on his dick before slowly talking him in my mouth.

I feel Maverick circling a finger around my clenched hole, making me groan.

The vibrations I sent through Mals dick made him twitch and moan, only making me want to speed up. I felt a finger inter inside of me and I moan around Mal's dick and then rocked myself on Mavericks finger, which he adds another one.

I pull back from Malachi to breath, I took this time to turn my head at Maverick, who was putting another finger inside of me and smiled when I arched my back even further.

"Fuck me already." I whine, making Malachi chuckle and Maverick line himself up with my entrance.

He slowly glides himself inside of me and we both gasp when he was all of the way in.

"Tell me when to move."

"Move."

Maverick slowly rocks in and out of my pulsing hole, his speed only grew quicker, making me moan.

I hung my head as Mavericm pounded into me, abusing my prostate. All I could think about was my two lovers. All I could think about was how amazing it felt to have sex.

My made was in the most blissful state it had ever been in, moans and groans came from the two before I felt a pool of butterflies and the bottom of my stomach as I came.

Maverick didn't stop,though. Not until he finally came himself. I look around to see Malachi holding his cock with his head against the wall, groaning when he cums.

Timeskip---------

We watched a movie before we went to sleep. The boys made sure I had food and water. They whispered sweet nothings in my ear, making things feel alright. And y'know what? I know things will be alright.

THE END

I can't believe it's the end of the book 😭😭 I hope you guys enjoyed it as much as I did. I love you all and thank you so much for your support.