chapter seven

Dutton

I looked up at Maverick, he was staring at me with a look in his eyes I can't explain.

"You look so pretty like this, princess." Mave mutters under his breath,loud enough for me to hear him.

The nickname grew on me, I know I'm I little more feminine than other guys, but I'm not to worried about it. I never really liked the way I looked though, I have brown curly hair and shit brown eyes, I'm a little chubbier than I would like to be.

I snapped out of my thoughts and remembered that Mave was waiting, so I spit again, and licked his cock from the shaft to his tip, earning a small grown from him. I closed my eyes while taking his length in my mouth, using my hand to rub his shaft because I couldn't reach that far.

I open my eyes and look up, I see Malachi and Maverick making out, Malachi with his dick in Mave's hand. He was moaning into the kiss. I felt heat rush through me when I heard it. Wanting to hear more of his sounds, I start bobbing my head up and down and Maverick groans louder, I blush and feel blood rush to my own member.

Maverick

Dutton's mouth was so warm and wet. I broke the kiss me and Mal was sharing, to look at Dutton, blushing up at us, making me grin.

"Your doing so well for your first time, princess." I said in a low voice. He just whimpers in response.

My hand sped up on Malachi's cock. He groaned loudly and gripped my hair for support, making me let out a small laugh.

I feel Dutton pull away and start using his hand. I look down at him and grin. He was looking up at me with teary eyes and his face was red. He took a deep breath and took all of me in his mouth, making me moan. Loudly.

"Shut up. Your gonna get J in here." Malachi whispered yelled

"Sorry, baby. I can't help it. Not with Dut's pretty mouth around my dick." I replied softly.

Dutton sped up his pace, and I sped mine. Malachi and I both struggling to be quiet. I felt myself getting close, and Malachi's cock twitched as he tugged on my hair harder.

"Fuck, I'm so close, princess. Keep doing that." I don't have bad intentions calling Dutton that, but it looks like he doesn't care anymore.

I felt Malachi cum in my hand, and he looked at me out of breath. Dutton moaned around my dick since Malachi tugged on his hair,sending vibrations though me, making me cum.

"Good boy" I say after Dutton swallows.

"D-did I do good?" He softly asks me looking down.

"You did amazing, Dutton. I'm proud of you." I say in response, making him whimper.

"Let me clean up and we'll get to bed,yeah?" I say, looking at both of the boys. Malachi's cum was dripping of my hand, I needed to get it off.

"D-dont leave.." Dutton mumbles shyly, making me turn around.

"No? You don't want me to leave?"

"No.."

I smirk and walk to him, licking some of the cum off my hand.

"Clean the rest." I tell him while I stick my hand in front of his face. He obeys and licks my hand clean and moans at the taste. Malachi tastes amazing, so I can't blame him. I felt a head on my shoulder and arms snake their way around my waist.

"I love you, baby."Malachi whispered in my ear, kissing my neck soon after.

"I love you too.." I leaned in to kiss him. He happily kissed back then pulled back.

"Let's go to sleep, angel." Malachi said smiling at Dutton.

"Okay.."