chapter six

Malachi

I smile when he nods. I can't help but want him. He looks so pretty like this, on his knees with pleading eyes.

"Answer my question, baby. Can you suck my dick?" Maverick asks.

"If you say no we'll never talk about this again and move on, angel." I say, trying to sound as gentle as possible since Dutton looks terrified.

"I-i... I want too.." he puts his head down and tenses more. That made me frown.

"Baby, relax. Have you ever given head before?" I ask him, looking down at him.

"No.." He mumbles.

Maverick smirks. Looking down at him, obviously happy that we are his first. He pulls his pants down and slips out of them. I smile at that.

"Look up at me, princess." He looks at Dutton while he does what he told him to. Good boy. He gasps at the sight. Making us both chuckle

Dutton tugs on the waistband, letting Maverick know he was ready. Maverick smirks again, pulling his boxers down, his dick springing free. Dutton gulped. I would to if I was in this position. Maverick was about 8 inches and thick.

"You think you still can, baby boy?" Mave asks him, teasing him Dutton nodded and spit on his tip.

"Thought you've never did this before?" I said. It came more as as question.

"It is.."

"Okay, baby." Mave replies before I can, glaring at me.