chapter five

Dutton

Jason, Maverick and Malachi were in the living room while I'm in my room. I didn't want to disturb them since they were watching TV, so I went in my room with no comment.

I stripped so I could put a pair of new briefs on but I heard a knock.

"I-im changing! Who is it?" I stutter out

"I can't hear you. I'm coming in." A dark voice boomed from the other side of the door and I paused trying to find something to cover up with, but my blankets were in the washer and I couldn't find boxers so I'm screwed. I hear the door open and look at it. Standing in the doorway is Malachi, he stared at me in shock but then relaxed his face.

"Sorry, angel. I couldn't hear you. I won't look down I promise. Maverick might though." He says walking towards me.

"I-im sorry.." I cover up my parts with my hands and look down blushing.

"Here." I look up and see Malachi offering his shirt.

"Thank you.." I mumble, quietly. While I was putting my shirt on the door opened again.

"Holy fuck, you have a nice ass."

Immediately look up and see Maverick with wide eyes but they soon relax when I put Malachi's shirt on. I put my head down and try to go to the bathroom my bedroom is connected to.

"Stop." One of them told me, so I did.

"Get on your knees and look at us, angel." Malachi walked in front of me, followed by Mave.

"W-what? W-why?" I ask quietly. Do they want me to give them head..?

Maverick steps closer to me and grabs my jaw sternly.

"Suck me off. Can you do that, baby?" He says looking at me. "You won't be forced to do anything you don't want to, baby boy."

I don't know what to do. So, I just drop to my knees. But I keep my head low. Malachi drops to my height.

"Angel. Look at us." He grips my jaw to look at him. "We aren't going to do anything that you don't want us to do, baby." He looks at me sternly, but with gentle eyes. His rings pressed into my skin and it hurts, I won't lie. My breath hitches when I feel a hand tug my hair. I look up.

"I know we just met. But we want you to trust us." Maverick looked softer at me than he usually did. "Can you do that, baby? Can you trust us?"

I nodded.