I'm so Sorry (GORE/BLOOD)

WILLOW POV

The tone in Belo's' voice says it all. He doesn't trust me, he never did. He's trying to get me to blow my cover by telling me to hurt Hunter.. But what does he mean by disarm..? Belos handed me a long and sharp knife, kind of like a sword. He placed it in my hands as I looked at Hunter who was now as pale as a ghost with fear. Belos sensed my hesitation, and pushed me along and into the cell. I looked back at Belos, his gaze hardening.

"Go on, cut it off."

I stepped closer to Hunter as he looked up at me with shaky eyes.

"Hunter..! I-"

"Just do it, captain.."

"W-what..?!-"

"Just do it.. Obey him.. I can take it.."

What..?! Hunter is just gonna let me cut his arm off?!

"But I-"

"DO IT!!—"

Hunter coughed and blood dripped out of his mouth and on to the floor. His sudden yell frightened me, realizing he was actually serious.

"I'm getting impatient, Willow." Belos' patience was running thin..

"I- I can't do it!!"

"CAPTAIN NO!!"

Belos' expression went to one of disappointment.

"Thought so.. I have no choice then.."

Belos held his staff out in front of him and I suddenly couldn't move my body. I was no longer in control. My body was moving on its own as Belos controlled me to walk right in front of Hunter. My arms lifted up the sword as I tried to resist, but no matter how hard I tried, my body didn't listen to what I was telling it to do. Belos was controlling me..

"W-wait!! Please!! I'll do it!!"

"It's too late for that, my dear.."

"NO STOP!!"

I was nearing Hunter and he squeezed his eyes shut, bracing for the cut. Just then, my arms swung down and moved in a slicing motion. Hunter's pained screams and wails of pain echoed throughout the cell and the next thing I knew, his arm was no longer attached to his shoulder. I felt my body coming back to me and I was in full control once again. My eyes bugged out of my sockets, my hands shook violently as the sword clanged to the floor. Blood was on the ground next to him, on the wall behind him, and splattered all over my clothing. Belos chuckled evilly and grinned.

"Such a shame.. what a perfectly good arm, gone to waste.. Perfect talent as well, Miss Park."

What belos was saying went in one ear and out the other. I cut his arm off... I cut his arm off,..

I heard a clicking sound behind me and had come to the conclusion that the cell had been locked. Belos' footsteps faded away into the distance, and that's when I fell onto my knees, tears pouring out and flowing like an ocean. I cut his arm off.. I cut his arm off..

"Oh my Titan..! Oh my Titan..!"

I could barely speak, tears rolling down my face as I ran my hands through my hair and held my head in terror. I started to hyperventilate, not being able to get that scene out of my head. I cut his arm off.. I cut his arm off..

Hunter spoke through choked sobs as he took his good arm and reached for my shoulder. He lightly tapped it and held his arm out for me to hug him. I let myself fall into his lap and felt his arm wrap around me. I hugged him tightly as I kept sobbing and shaking, with no stopping in sight. I cut his arm off.. I cut his arm off..

"It's okay..! It's not your fault..!"

Hunter choked on his tears as he tried his best not to cry, but failed miserably. He faltered at the end of his sentence, his tears and sadness cutting it off.

"It's not fine..! I- I cut your arm off..!! Hunter I- I-"

I couldn't even finish my own sentence because of how much I was crying. I was gasping for air as the guilt crept up on me, not planning to leave any time soon.

"It's not your fault, captain..! I swear it's not your fault..!"

How much I was crying was embarrassing. I wailed, and screamed until I almost lost my voice. I cut his arm off.. I cut his arm off..

"Hunter I'm s-so sorry..!! I'm so sorry!!!"

___

LUZ POV

I walked into the cafeteria of Hexide and saw Gus pacing back and forth. I haven't seen Willow all day.. Amity was there as well, trying to comfort Gus.

"Guys, what's wrong?"

Gus ran over to me and grabbed me by my shoulders.

"Luz, have you seen Willow?! She didn't come to school today!"

"No, I haven't.."

Amity then stepped forward, looking worried.

"Luz, you don't think she went to look for Hunter, do you..?"

When Amity suggested that, my heart sank. Oh no.. She could be in so much trouble..!

"Uhm.. Maybe she just needed time to cool off.. Hunter's death was hard on her most of all.. Maybe we should check on her after school!"

I tried sounding optimistic, but it was hard to when my friends were worried out of their minds, and I am too. I need to be strong for them..!

"Great idea, Luz!" Gus was now cheered up a bit, and Amity gave me a small smile, obviously still worried.

"I hope she's okay.."

I put my arms around both of them and brought them close to me.

"It's settled; we'll all go to her house after school to cheer her up! I'm sure she's fine!"

I wasn't sure.. I wasn't sure at all..

*

*

*