Breaking News

⚠️BLOOD AND VIOLENVE IS DEPICTED IN THIS CHAPTER⚠️

I was sitting in the corner of the cell, thinking long and hard about what I was going to do. I need to get out of here.. I need to find Flapjack..! Who knows where he is?! He could be anywhere!!

Breathe hunter, breathe.. breathe.. Flapjack will find you.. he knows you better than anyone else..

I hugged my knees in the corner of the cell when I suddenly heard heavy and slow footsteps walking towards my cell. Belos soon showed up with his mask covering his face, but his anger radiated throughout the whole dungeon. Behind him were two coven scouts, one holding a case filled with unknown objects. I stared at Belos with anger and confusion as I stood up going to grab for Flapjack, but then remembering he wasn't here.

"I told you there would be consequences, Caleb.."

As he said the name caleb, my eyes went wide and my heart was beating fast. Caleb? Who's Caleb..?!

"I- I'm not..-"

"What? Did you really think you were real..? That's adorable.."

"What..? What do you mean..? Of course I am..!"

Fear started to fill up inside me as he told me that I wasn't real. What did he mean by that..?

"You really are adorable.. Guards?"

The coven guards started to walk towards me quickly as one used his powers to keep me pinned to the stone wall, my back slamming against it. Abomination magic came shooting at me and pinned me against the wall. I tried to wriggle free but the magic was too strong.

"H-HEY WHAT ARE YOU-"

Abomination magic came flying towards me and covered my mouth to keep me from talking. My eyes went wide with fear as I saw Belos' eyes glowing behind his mask. He walked closer to me as his arm transformed into his cursed form.

"Listen here, Hunter. This will be where you stay from now on, so there will be rules you must follow.."

Belos was now right in front of me. His claw-like hands widened like they were ready to strike.

"You won't ask for anything."

Belos brought his arm back and made a cut in my neck.

"You won't beg."

He slashed my face, leaving three long cuts across my left eye.

"You won't scream."

That's when he went for my other shoulder, the one that was perfectly fine. It went clean through and even punctured the stone wall behind me.

"Oh, and you won't be getting any food either.."

My breathing was heavy as my whole body hurt and my eye was throbbing, blood dripping down my face and body.

"Follow these rules, and you live. Don't? Well.. We'll see what happens then, won't we.."

The coven guard summoned his magic back and I fell to the ground, breathing heavily. My blood was falling onto the floor. I held my shoulder and cringed in pain.
The second coven soldier walked towards me and started to cast a healing spell, but Belos held his hand out to signal him to stop.