ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴇʀғᴇᴄᴛ sᴛᴏʀᴍ

Beginne am Anfang

"Look, I am trying to help out a friend here. We don't all have smokin' hot ball boys from the country club"

Katherine sighed a little and removed her head from Spencer's shoulder. Spencer was kinda sad she moved her head from her shoulder.

"What is going on with you and Alex? Is he back from that tournament?"

"Yeah. He's back"

Katherine rolled her eyes. "Of course he is" she grumbled to herself.

"And?"

"And it's... good. It's so good. I want it to last, but I'm afraid I'm gonna blow it"

Katherine looked at the time. "I'm gonna head home, I'm tired from all this studying"

"Bye," The three said.

"Bye," Katherine said and walked out of Spencer's house.

Katherine was walking out of her room and almost bumped into Oliver.

"Oi! Watch it, sister"

Katherine rolled her eyes. "Yeah, yeah whatever"

Oliver turned to glare at her. "Don't give me that tone or I will tell Father"

Katherine sighed. "Sorry Oliver"

Oliver smiled and patted her head. "That's a good girl. Anyway I'm off"

Katherine sighed and watched him and she left herself to go to school.

Katherine had just walked into school when Evelyn came up to her.

"Hey"

Katherine smiled and looked over at her. "Hey"

"Are you ready to take SATs?"

Katherine shook her head. "No, but I just want to get it over with"

Evelyn nodded. "Yeah me too"

The both of them then made it to the library and walked inside and went to a table and sat down.

Katherine looked up and saw that Hanna was beckoning Katherine over to where, Spencer, her, and Aria are.

"I'll be back," Katherine told Evelyn"

Evelyn nodded and waved her off. Katherine then walked up to them and stood beside Aria while Hanna and Spencer were in front of them.

"Can't believe it was trashed. Just when you thought that 'A' would give it a rest"

"It's like Toby has to kill Alison all over again"

"Toby? What do you mean, Toby? His motorcycle was totaled. Isn't he dead?"

Katherine shook her head. "Doubt he is dead. He probably is just in hiding"

"I hear more from Alison now than when she was alive"

"You guys, I thought we decided 'A' wasn't Toby. 'A' was happy to have Tobt out of the picture"

"How do we know that Toby didn't just send that text? And why are we suddenly trusting 'A'? 'A' made a fake bracelet to mess with us"

"Emily, hey, where've you been?" Hanna asked when she saw Emily walk up to them.

"Yeah, why weren't you at Spencer's last night?"

"I know. I'm sorry. I didn't get out of practice till really late so just went straight home and crashed. So what did I miss?"

"Well, we studied. They studied and I annoyed them. Alison's memorial got trashed" Hanna said.