|cuddle?|jack champion

( so this was a request for a male reader, I definitely tried and sorry if it's not just right. It was a different as I've never written from a male perspective..enjoy!!)

~

I watched as jack played with a random Lego set he got for Christmas. His eyes crinkled with joy as he built more and more. " babeeeee." I dragged out. As much fun it was to watch him build, it got boring after 2 hours. I would have helped but he swore he could do it alone.

" Right, sorry." Jack laughed putting down the Legos. He put them up quickly looking up at me and I watched him. " cuddle?" He asked. I smiled and stood up him following.

He sat down first, pulling me down and half way on top. I laughed and moved off. " dude." He said. " dude?" I questioned " right sorry...handsome." He commented. " stop.." I pressed my face to his shoulder attempting to hide the heat traveling to my face.

" you are handsome." He tells me kissing the corner of my forehead. "Mhm." I hummed. Jack wrapped his arm around my side pulling further against him and eventually on top of him is he laid down.

I was a little shorter then him, only by a few inches ( 😏). But constantly reminded me. Say how short I was when in reality I wasn't.

" we could watch a movie if you want?" Jack asked grabbing the remote. " sure." And I faced my head toward the TV. He scrolled through Netflix before settling on 'the chilling adventures of Sabrina'.

The whole time we sat in content silence. His arm around me and I lay on my stomach on him. His chest moving up and down with each breath slowly lulling me to sleep.

Finally my eyes closed and my mind started to drift. And right before I entered the dream world I could hear jack. He leaned ever so much light kissed the top of my head, then whispered. " Goodnight, I love you." Then I drifted off.

~

Sorry it's shorter then usual, I thought this would be harder then it was. It was pretty easy. I was tempted to make the reader a casual collage jerk for fun but no we needed cuteness.

Thanks for reading <333