|Sleepy| jack champion

[ this is a request from @Ivrsreader I hope it what you wanted!!]

You Sat comfortable on jacks brown sofa. A blanket laid on your lap keeping you warm. Jack enters the room a bowl of popcorn in his hands. "hot and fresh just like you." Jack attempted to charm. You stifled a laugh popping a kernel in you mouth. " Never say that again." You joked swallowing.

"Yea that was pretty lame." He laughed getting under the blanket with you. He wrapped his arm around your waist bringing you closer. He grabbed the remote and presses play on supernatural. You guys were rewatching it for probably the 5th time but you both enjoy it.

" dean is honestly 10/10." You commented. Jack nodded along. " Of course he is. He's dean!" Jack exaggerated. He subconsciously rubbed circles on the skin of your hip. You rested your head on his shoulder breathing in his sent. He may not know it but he was slowly lulling you to sleep.

Jack rambled on and on about how much he loved each character but you, you were past out on his shoulder sleeping soundly. He was just so warm and while his voice was like a white noise you couldn't help but doze off.

"- But anyways, who's your favorite?" Jack finished waiting for your response. "Y/n?" He continued moving his head slightly. " babeee?" He dragged on but when he heard saw your eyes closed and your chest moving up slowly he knew you had fell asleep.

He slightly moved lifting you face with his hands and laying you down on the couch. He stood and turned off the TV before bending down. He hooked one arm under the bends of your knees. The other going under you arms. He lifted you up with ease having done this many times.

Jack walked you to the room struggling to see with no light. He walked forward hitting his foot on the bed frame. "Fuckk!" He swore before looking down at you. You moved you head slightly before nuzzling into his chest. "Fuck." He whispered being more careful of his surroundings.

Finally he made it to the bed. Laying you down gently on your side he climbed in next to you. "Huh-" you mumbled waking up. "Shh, baby go back to sleep." Jack told you pushing strans of you hair away before resting his hand of you cheek.

You looked so peaceful. Slowly he moved forward placing a kiss on your slightly parted lips. Then one on each of your cheeks. Then on your nose. Then lastly on forehead. "Goodnight y/n." He whispered putting an arm around you. Soon anough he fell asleep having sweet dreams.

Thanks for reading <3333