|baby fever| jack champion

(this is a request for @slayyquen1982. i aged up jack and y/n just a little i hope thats alight.)

  Jack watched you with his little cousins. Nothing but love shined in his irises. The way you talk to the two-year-old, holding out your hand to steady him, pushing hair out of his face. Jack didn't really know whether or not he was turned on or just star stuck by your motherly view of those kids.

   "oh, are you ok?" you ushered to the little one who just fell. The little boy started crying to which you picked him up propping him on your waist before gently shushing him, then firmly kissing his boo boo. You looked so natural with the kid. Like it was your calling. Jack wanted that, with you. he wanted your own little one running around, making messes, and yelling about.

  "jack?" you called out sitting next to him on a bench. The kid long gone and running around the backyard once again. "hm, yes." He smiled turning to you. " you okay?" you asked. "I wanna have a baby." He rushed out. "oh." You murmured sorta Shocked. You guy were only 21 but have been dating for about 4 to 5 years now. "that's...sudden." You commented trying to form a reaction.

   "sorry, I just- you out there with those kids I want one." He said causing you to laugh. "I think you just have a case of baby fever babe." You told him rubbing his arm. "no. well yes but no, I want one." He struggled to explain. "I want one with you, ok. Just think a tiny little jack running around. Or maybe even two a boy and a girl." He continued

  You stared with wide eyes as he continued to explain he family with you. from simple thing to their names to what they would wear for Easter. He eyes brighten as he talk more and more about how beautiful the babies would look. " I mean come on now we are two pretty hot people.". jack stopped before looking you in the eyes a wide smile on his face.

  "but I want them with you. Only you." He grinned. " jack, I'm not saying I don't want a kid but not right now, but I want one eventually." You attempted to explain . Your heart fluttered. Jack wanted kids with you. he nodded. "that's understandable." He wrapped his arms around your waist pulling you close. You leaned you head against his shoulder. " I love you." he said pressing a kiss to your hair line. "I love you too." And then you to rested in silence content with the idea of having a family.

  "Sooo, how about next week?" "that's not what I meant-"

~

this one was such a cute idea to me so it was fun to write

thanks for reading <33