| oh sweatheart| Jack champion

warnings: aged up, fem reader.

You stood in your bedroom putting on your pajamas when your five year old daughter came running in. "Mommy! Mommy! look at what I drew for Daddy!" your daughter autumn shoved the picture into your thigh trying to get you to grab it.

"hold on baby." you called putting your hair into a lose braid. Bending down your grab the colored paper inspecting it. "oh is this us?" you ask with furrowed brows. "mhm" she hummed a while smile on her face. "who this." you ask pointing at the stickman who was far away on a planent. 

"oh, dats daddy" she explained. she still struggles with her th's always says da instead. "whys he so far away" you ask slightly consered. "because hes always so far away." she said looking down. 

It was true jack was rarely home with filming avatar 4 in all. But autumn always missed him and so did you of course he was your husband after all. You and jack got married late 2024 in december after being togethor 5 years prior. You had autumn when you were 17 and  jack was 18 accidently.

 You bent down to your daughter hight. "oh sweatheart, how about we call daddy and you can tell all about you missing him?" you requested to which autumn nodded her head aggressively. "ok come on sweets." you smiled standing to your full hight again.

You both piled on to yours and jacks bed. You pull out your phone and begen face timing jack. "hey babe!" jack said smiling at you. You could tell he was on set. "hi-" "daddy!" autumn intrupted you pulling the phone out of your hands. "hi autumn, how you doing?" jack eyes lit up when he saw his little girl in the screen.

That's somthing you love greatly about jack. He would drop everything for you and autumn no matter what hes doing. If his daughter wanted to talk to him the directer would just have to understand or he's gone. 

"I'm fineee. Why there little dots on your face?" autumn giggled. "oh those are for work, do i look silly?" jack laughed along with his daughter who nodded to his question. Your heart swelled with love watching the two you love most in the world share laughs. It was sweet.

" I miss you." autumn told her dad. " I know, I'll be home soon promise." jack promised her holding up his pinky to the camera. "promise!" autumn cheered holding up her pinky as well. "pinky promise" jack laughed.  

They contuied there conversation for about 30 more minutes before jack really had to go. "ok well I love you baby." jack told autumn. "love you too daddy" autumn replied before tossing the phone to you and running out of the room. "I love you aswell y/n" jack said love swirling in his eyes "I love you too jack bye. " you smiled at him then hung up.

I like really enjoyed writing this so I might write more like this but idk yet.

 thanks for reading 

<333