|baby fever pt3|jack champion

Your heart hammered has pain surged through you body. You breath was labored and well you were in labor.

"Fuckkk me." You hissed a hand rubbing your stomach. "it's okay. Your gonna be ok!" Jack rushed in and out of the room grabbing things. "Jack. Jack." You mumbled out trying to get his attention through your heavy breathing. " what? Everything fine??" He was so consered for you that you could almost Crack a smile. " it's time." You told him.

Jack piled Everything into the car, you included. Tucking you in and giving you a back pillow. " will be there in no time." He spoke through your loud groans before getting in himself and starting the car.

In this moment you could only think of all the moments leading up. First talking about said child attempting to crawl out you. The finding out. The first kick. Jack nearly cried feeling the kid push on his hand.

Or when you went baby clothes shopping, really noticing how small the baby would be. To talking about names. " what about Susie?" " from stranger things?"

To growing bigger and bigger and feeling like shit but jack always made you feel better. And all the way to this giving moment.

~

hours of pain is what it felt like. But it was all made up for when your little girl laid in your arms. Screaming like a banshee sure but still absolutely perfect.

" she looks just like you." You hummed rubbing a thumb over her cheek. " she's so beautiful.." jack beamed tears spilling over. " this is- I don't know how to act." He voice broke not with sadness or regrets but more over joy and love. The feeling of seeing you and your baby  that you made with him was somthing he'd never felt before and well it was extraordinary.

Sure seeing you in pain through the birth hurt him but this, this made up for it.

" do you wanna hold her?" You ask softly. Jacks eyes darted up to you before quickly passing back to her. " is that okay?" He asked. You laughed a little before nodding and handing her to him. He grasped her body so gently as if he thought a small touch would break her.

" Sadie.." He called out rocking side to side. She cooed and waved her short hands upwards. Watching them made your heart swell. Now you just had to raise it. Who knows how hard that'll be.

~

Yall went sorta went feral for this story...but it was soo fun!!

Thanks for reading <3