|tears| jack champion

There was only two people in this world that could make y/n really cry. Her father and jack.

Y/n was a daddy's girl that's for sure so getting yelled at by someone you love so much always made her bawl no matter her age.

So you could imagine the first time Jack raised his voice at her during an argument. It was completely an accident. Jack never wanted to yell at her but he was just so angry his voice got a little louder then he intended.

" Jack, I don't honestly get why this is such a big deal." Y/n sigh running a hand through her hair. Jack looked so infuriated. He has never been this mad before and over something so silly he probably would have laughed any other time.

But this time was different. That guy was so blantly flirting with her and she did nothing. Just took the compliments and sweet touches. Laughed with every joke and then walked back to Jack as if she didn't just flirt the shit out that guy.

" what do you not understand! You were practically flirting with him! I'm your fucking boyfriend!" Jack yelled. This wasn't like him at all. He wasn't the jealous type.

He knew he was being a little harsh but y/n was also in the wrong here.

Y/n's eyes watered. No, no she wasn't going to cry just because she was yelled at. This was pathetic and she was everything but.

Quickly she sniffed and wiped her eyes hoping to rip an trace of her tears. But Jack saw the look. He new it all to well.

He saw how y/n's lips slightly quivered, her eyes widened and her eyebrows creased. Jack through his head back.

" I'm sorry." Jack moved over to her wrapping his arms around her. " I'm sorry!" Y/n cried out wrapping her arms around his as well. She didn't mean to upset him.

Y/n hated being yelled at and Jack had learned that the hard way. Jack never really yells anymore.

Thanks for reading <33