|im glad your were mine| Ethan landry

(ethan a little crazy, i got kinda carryed away and like made him a little psyco)

Y/n couldn't believe her eyes. Ethan Landry her dorky, shy boyfriend was Ghostface. At least one of them. "I trusted you!" she sobbed as her breath wavered. "yea, and you trusted a killer. Still love me?" Ethan questioned a wide smile plastered on his face in amusement.

she couldn't speak. She wouldn't because deep down even though he betrayed her she was still hopelessly in love with him. No matter the harm he did to her or her friends she would always love him in some sick and twisted way.

" Three, two, which just leaves your father's, gonna need you to put it on" bailey contuied handing Sam her father's mask. " I didn't commit those murders!" Sam yelled backing up. Ethan and Quinn walked around surrounding them. " We know that, of course we do, what do you think? This is based off some bullshit conspiracy theory? who do you think started those rumors?" he hinted pointing at Quinn who smiled wide.

"there still not getting it!" Ethan laughed smiling at Y/n. An any other situation she would have smile back but this time she grimaced at him. "You're a killer just like your father" bailey yelled. " No, I'm not" Sam defended. " Yes, you are motherfucker, you killed our brother!" Quinn yelled joisting her knife toward the group of girls. " I thought your brother died in a car accident" Y/n quivered. "oh no, no no you sweat dumb thing. Your bitch friends killed him." Ethan's voice was laced with venom sending shivers down y/n spine.

There was silence. No one spoke for a second. "your Richie's family" Sam connected. Richie's family. Richie the boy who tried to murder you and your friends last year. More yelling continued till the fighting commenced.

Ethan came towards you toying with his knife as he approached you. Sam and Tara were fighting Quinn and bailey. You backed away as he got closer. You had no weapons, nothing to help you survive. So instead you ran. Ran though the theater and into any room trying to get far from him.

"come on baby stop running. It's me!" Ethan called out gaining on you. "go away!" you yelled taking a risk to look behind you. That was your mistake. He tackled you to the ground. You screamed as he straddled your hips. "please, Ethan." You plead tears tracking down your face.

"I think I actually loved you y/n" Ethan smiled. "you were special." And with that he drove his knife deep in your chest. Your blood sprayed all over his face. Your screams echoed off the walls of the theater. The love of your life was murdering you. Sadly anough the betrayal hurt worse.

Ethan plunged his knife in to your skin many times till your cries for help went silent. A sick grin on his face. He killed you. He honestly didnt think he was going to be able to do it but once he struck you once with his knife the feeling of your blood on him, made him shiver in a good way.

Finally, he stopped bending down pressing a kiss upon you blood covered lips. A kiss a death really. "I'm glad you were mine" then he left to deal with the carpenter sisters leaving your body cut up on the floor.

Thanks for reading <3333

Jack champion/Ethan landry one shotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें