Emperor Azure is seated on the table observing the newly acknowledged relatives. He can't help it but his attention is always drawn to the duchess somehow her presence feels a warmth of familiarity. Azure drinks up the remaining liquor in his cup and decided to approach the woman herself.

The duchess politely interacted with the rest of the family easily by her calm collected nature until the Emperor came in face to face with her. The count suddenly excuses himself from her and the Emperor. This was the scene Minho dreaded to happen the most. She is not ready yet to face such man.

"I greet-" Before she could say her respective greeting Azure beat her to it.

"Nevermind the formalities, Do you like my dragon Zryan?"

Everyone's attention fall on to their conversation. Silence echoes as everyone we're waiting for her answer.

Minho slowly lifted her head and look into Azure's eyes. "I do."

Emperor Azure smirks. "Honesty is rare and I don't see anything wrong with your answer however was it your first time meeting dragons when we met?"

Minho shakes her head. "I've met an another when Prince Draco visited us at the north."

The Emperor nodded. "Does the dragon he brought interacted with you warmly alike Zryan?"

Minho nodded and answered. "Yes your Majesty."

"Your abilities alike my late imperial mother, I see great potential in you. Would you mind staying in the palace for much longer?" Emperor Azure inquires.

Minho then replies smoothly. "I cannot decide on it alone for before I plan things for myself. As a wife and as a mother. I must consider first my family's opinion for that matter. Your Majesty."

"But aren't you, your own self first as an individual and as a aristocrat have the ability to make decisions for your own?"
Emperor Azure counters.

"Yes your Majesty is right but when I choose to marry the love of my life and bare him a child out both of our love. My life, my decisions greatly matters for them and as a woman who deeply care. I highly regard their needs first than my own. It is one of my principles in life to prioritize my family. I hope your Majesty understands my answer." Minho politely answered though at the back of her mind. He just wants to get this done and over with even though she was quite interested about Azure talking about his mother who he barely mentions back then.

Emperor Azure sighs. "Your just like her. I see." He then adds. "Wouldn't you mind if I call you mother instead?"

Gasp was heard at the background. Minho's eyes widen in shock as she stutters. "Y-Your Majesty... we are distant cousins and I don't think it is appropriate for you to call me that as our ages are 5 years apart. I, being younger than five years."

Emperor Azure chuckles softly and nodded. "I'll call you sister then." He paused again and adds. "It seems you resemble my late Imperial mother so much... I believe she had reincarnated through you."

Prince Draco abruptly then intervenes as he saw the duchess in distressed for his nephew's words. He knew when he first met the duchess Azure would be like this for the duchess do greatly resembled the late Empress. Only that woman can ever scold and knock some sense in his nephew back then. "Your Majesty, I do see her great resemblance with the late Empress although I believe we must respect whatever the duchess decides on your statements earlier."

Emperor Azure nods. "All right." He turns his eyes back again at the woman. "I'll wait for your answer tomorrow, sister."

As they now settled in their respective rooms. Minho lays on the bed still awake, thinking about what happened earlier. The duke embraces her from behind and whispered. "Cannot sleep?"

Minho sighs and turns to look at the duke who has his eyes closed. "How can I?, it was too unbelievable... what the Emperor said... his behavior is odd... how could you easily sleep too?, huh?"

Raven chuckles as he opens his eyes and stared at his wife. "I can sleep that easily because your here with me and you trust them as your relatives... besides your too fond of the first princess. You are chatty with her earlier." He paused. "And about that Emperor his always odd... but I can see right through him that he is a true man of his words. I had also look at the paintings around the hall and saw a woman who resembles a lot like you though she has silver hair on that particular painting and true enough when I asked one of the servants they told me it was the late Empress."

"I don't want to stay here much longer." Minho tells Raven. "I'm missing our life back at the north."

Raven softly smiles at his wife's words. "Endure a little longer... we must stay here for another day to finish the event meant for you and our son as I am only your plus one in this trip. Besides about the Emperor's request of calling you his sister, if you need my opinion about it. I will respect your decision of accepting it or not. He is one of your kin relatives by blood. I could never take that away from you."

Minho nods as she sighs. Raven is such a good husband for her to be with. "Raven your so perfect for me."

The duke blushes and clears his throat. "A-Anything for you."

Minho caressed his cheek and place a brief kiss on it. Minho pulls away and gave the man a smile.

The duke leans in to capture her lips. As they both started to make out a knock on the door cut them mid-way. The duke pulls away from the kiss and headed to the door as he opens it to be surprised to see the Emperor in his nightwear clothes covering him also in night robes as servants we're behind him. "Your Majesty it is already late and my wife and I are about to go to bed... although what is it you require to come knocking at this late hours?"

Emperor Azure then softly smiles. "Can I address you as brother as you are married to sister?"

The duke was baffled for such requests but nodded and answered. "Yes you may your Majesty."

Emperor Azure smiles wider. "I'm glad for your reply, may I enter your room? I need to talk to mother- I mean sister briefly."

The duke hesitantly nodded once again and steps aside as he opens the door more wider.

The Emperor walks in as the duke closes the door and stand behind the Emperor. Minho widen her eyes in surprise for such visit as she is still on bed sitting when her eyes meet the Emperor. She was about to stand up and do courtesy when the Emperor then speaks up as he walk in fast strides to stand near the bed and say. "Sister no need for etiquettes. I just wanted to see you well."

Minho then replies. "Your Majesty what is it you require to be here truly?"

Emperor Azure chuckles softly for her frankness just alike his mother from what he had recalled. "I just wanted to see you if you are treated well as our relative guest."

The duke walked and took a sit beside his wife. His hand holding her hand and turns to look at the Emperor and say. "Your Majesty, my wife and I are treated well. If anything... I am thankful for your highly acknowledgement to my wife and son as your relatives-"

"No your wrong brother, you are also now apart of this family since your my sister's husband." Azure cuts him off. "Now that I clarified that I'll leave for you two to rest." Azure throws a smile again at the married couple before leaving closing the door subtly.

The duke decided to reach and lock the door before he goes back and took a sit behind Minho and say. "His definitely odd. A very unpredictable Emperor is a dangerous one."

Minho nods. "I know."

Raven then adds. "It's not hard to guess that he clearly misses his mother to seek it in you for your resemblance."

Minho sighs.