Ⓣ︎Ⓚ︎Ⓥ︎Ⓚ︎

"I hate you."

Taehyung laughed at the younger who's sitting on the bed with crossed arms, puffed out cheeks, and with a big sulk. 

"Why?" Taehyung said between his chuckles.

"You seriously don't know what day it is? It's already 4 in the afternoon and you're not showing any signs." Jungkook huffed out with a frown on his face and a huge pout playing on his lips.

Taehyung chuckled again and shoved his one hand into his pocket before taking out something. He went to his knees in front of Jungkook and offered him the box. "I maybe didn't forget?" Taehyung uttered as he holds the box over his palm in front of Jungkook.

Jungkook looks at the box with curious eyes. He was little- no, a lot excited about what could be inside the box.

Taehyung motioned the younger to take the box and that's what Jungkook did. He took the box from Taehyung's palm and opened it slowly. Expecting a necklace or ring but his smile dropped when he saw it was a. . . blindfold?

"What the fuck, you pervert! Why did you gift me a blindfold?!"  Jungkook snapped at the older and threw the blindfold on Taehyung's chest. Taehyung breaks into laughter and took the blindfold that fell over the floor.

"Love, how am I pervert if I gift you a blindfold?" Taehyung said between his laughter. He got closer to the younger's face and then asked deeply. "Unless you're thinking something naughty."

"I'm not," Jungkook replied instantly with a blushing face from embarrassment and shoves Taehyung away from him. "Then what is it for?" He asked.

"It's to blindfold you because I'm taking you somewhere and since I want it to be a surprise, I don't want you to look," Taehyung explained as he sits on his both knees and placed his big hands over Jungkook's hips.

"Happy Anniversary, Love," Taehyung whispered all of a sudden against Jungkook's ear. Jungkook snapped his head towards Taehyung with a surprised look.

"You remember?" He let out in shock.

"How can I not?" Jungkook's sulk soon replaced with a big smile. He jumped over Taehyung and wrapped his arms around the older's neck tightly. They both laughed and cuddled each other on the floor for some minutes before heading outside to start their date.

Ⓣ︎Ⓚ︎Ⓥ︎Ⓚ︎

"Sit here and don't do anything stupid. Follow my instruction like a good boy." Taehyung said as he wrapped the blindfold around Jungkook's eyes gently who is sitting on the passenger seat.

"Don't make me hard before our date even start," Jungkook said while Taehyung was tying the blindfold behind his head.