Chapter 2:

S

ix months later...

The warm rays of sunshine were peeking through the curtains, lighting up the room. The sound of alarm ringing echoed through the room waking up the sleeping man.

Taehyung wakes up after hearing the sound of an alarm clock. He stretched out his hand from under the warm blanket and turn off the alarm.

They say a morning brings happiness and a fresh start but in Taehyung's case, it wasn't anything like this. His morning only brings sadness and pain. Sadness because there wasn't a person anymore to wake up with and pain because he was lonely.

Taehyung turns around to his other side of the mattress which was cold and empty as usual. He caressed the empty space with the palm of his hand for a minute or two and then let out a sigh. He gets off of the mattress and walks towards the bathroom. He does his morning routine and took a shower.

After graduating Taehyung worked hard and pursued his dream to become a psychologist. He wasn't that popular but hey, he was just starting his career and there lots more to come.

Who knows what his career will bring to him.

He dressed up in a white shirt and formal pants. When he was getting little difficulties while doing his tie suddenly a flashback came through his mind...

Flashback :

"Jimin-ah!" Taehyung called out while literally having a fight with his tie. He was working on his tie for ten whole minutes but still couldn't fix it.

"What happens? I was making breakfast for you- ugh! Not again" Jimin came in there shared bedroom while complaining about why his boyfriend interrupted him in the middle of making breakfast but he stopped when he saw a pouting Taehyung looking at him hopelessly and a tie loosely hanging over his neck.

Jimin rolled his eyes and walks towards his pouting boyfriend and started to fix his tie "you are such a big baby, still can't fix your own tie. What am I going to do with you?" Jimin grumbled under his breath while shaking his head.

Taehyung was fondly looking down at his cute baby, a silly smile plastering over his face.

Jimin fixed his tie in just one minute and was about to leave but Taehyung pulled him back by his waist "Tae-" he was cut by Taehyung suddenly kissing him.

Taehyung tightened up his grip around his small boyfriend's waist and kissed him deeply. Jimin placed his hand over Taehyungs clothed chest and kissed back. The kiss lasted for two minutes and then they pulled back.

"Thank you, baby." Taehyung said with a stupid smirk on his face.

Jimin blushed deeply, he slightly shoved Taehyung and ran to the kitchen before yelling a 'Taehyungie pabo'.

Taehyung laughed at his boyfriend cuteness and mumbled a 'Jiminie pabo' while shaking his head .

End of flashback...

Taehyung sadly smiled at the little flashback of his lost boyfriend and left his bedroom before he gets emotional and cries for hours. He was trying his best to move on, but how can he move on when he is living his lonely life with just his lost boyfriend's memory?

Taehyung walks down the stairs to the living room and into the kitchen. He made breakfast for himself and ate his breakfast in silence and then left for his workplace.