Chapter 18:

Knock Knock

"Who's this?" 

Knock Knock Knock

"Coming! Coming!" Seokjin shouted and jogged towards the front door. As soon as he unlocked the door, Taehyung burst into his apartment.

"Hyung, Hyung, Where are you?!" Taehyung shouted impatiently and looks around for the older but he was nowhere to be seen.

"Behind the door you just slammed on my face, idiot!" Taehyung widens his eyes when he heard his hyung yelling from behind him and went to see behind the door to meet with an irritated Jin holding his nose with a pained expression.

"I-I'm so sorry Hyung- wait, what were you doing behind the door?" Taehyung asked naively while tilting his head to the side.

"Oh, nothing I was just waiting for you to come and slam the door on my face. OF COURSE, YOU SLAM THE DOOR ON MY FACE WHAT DO YOU EXPECT?!"  Taehyung flinched at the older's sudden outbursts. Jin rubbed his now red nose while grumbling to himself, annoyed.

"Shit! I'm so sorry, Hyung. I don't know what happened to me I'm feeling stupid today. Are you hurt?" Taehyung was babbling like a crazy guy while running his fingers through his hair. He reached towards to see if Jin got hurt but the older slapped his hand away.

"No, no, why I would be hurt? Just my nose is broken. Nothing serious." Jin said in a sarcastic tone but his words were coming muffled because his nose just got hit by a door.

"Hyung, I'll take care of you later I promise but I have a really important thing to say. Please, hear me out." Taehyung said desperately while pacing around left to right, his hands over his hips and his eyebrows were knitted together in a frown and he was looking quite terrified.

"Are going through constipation or what? Since you step in your legs are seemingly unstoppable. Stand still for a second, sheesh." Jin grumbled as he made his way to the kitchen with Taehyung following him like a puppy.

"Don't follow me everywhere, Jesus. Go sit in the living room. I'm coming." He said and went into the kitchen. Taehyung did as his Hyung said. Patiently waiting for the older to come so that he could talk to him.

He set on the couch, his legs were bouncing up and down due to impatience.

Finally, Jin came back with an ice pack which he was lightly dabbing on his nose.

"So, what important thing you want to talk about?" Jin said after he set down on the couch across to Taehyung.

"Umm, actually Hyung... Something happened last night..." Taehyung started nervously. His palms were getting sweaty, so was his forehead.

"Corona?" Jin said and started to laugh at his own joke.

"Hyung~" Taehyung let out in slight irritation. What's so funny about it?

"Okay sorry, sorry. What happened?" Jin said in a serious tone this time. But Jin being Jin, he ruined by his next question, " Did Jungkook robbed you and ran?" Jin was about to let out another wind sheld laugh but stopped when he saw the younger staring at him with a blank expression.

And blank means his most scariest look ever.

*ahem* "So, you were saying? Something happened last night?" Jin said innocently, suddenly concern about the younger. Taehyung rolled his eyes at the older's behavior.