Chapter 28:

"You love me?"

Jungkook let the question rolled out of his tongue like butter. He stares up at the older in disbelief. His big doe eyes even bigger when he heard the older's confession. (In the previous chapter)

"That's what I said, didn't I?" Taehyung replied with a warm smile as he held Jungkook's hand with his both one.

"Ugh, Just say it in easy language. I don't understand your poetry shits." Jungkook groaned in annoyance because he just wants an easy answer. He can't believe that the older actually loves him or not if he doesn't say it by himself.

Taehyung let out a soft chuckle, "Aren't your dream to be a writer? You should know poetry languages better than me.

"Shut up! Just say it goddamn it." Jungkook hissed out in annoyance as he was growing impatient.

Taehyung chuckled and sighed after. He thought he would never say those three words again, the three beautiful words that hold so much meaning. The three words that can easily bind someone into a beautiful bond.

The three words he has used on someone before and thought he will never use it ever again.

But this boy, this pretty, beautiful, gorgeous, also a total brat aka Jeon Jungkook changed everything. He doesn't know what Taehyung's past holds but still, he rescued Taehyung.

His bratty ass might be annoying to others, but to Taehyung, Jungkook's appearance has given a new life to him. The younger unintentionally single handly colored his bland world.

Jungkook is the blue in his grey world.

"I can't believe I fell for you when I first saw you but I never realized it until today when I was so close to losing you."

"Yes, I do. I do love you. I love you, Jungkook." Taehyung finally confessed, in a proper way.  Jungkook's face lightens up with what seems like happiness. He smiled and bites his lower lip shyly.

Yes, he was the one who was pestering Taehyung to confess to him properly but now he's the one getting all shy at hearing the three special words coming from the older. His cheeks heated up with a peachy pink color.

Hearing those three words from Taehyung feels really different which sends an incredibly funny sensation through his stomach and his heart swells with utmost happiness.

"Call me baby again," Jungkook requested softly as he blushed a deeper shade of pink.

"I love you, baby," Taehyung said instead without any hesitation.

"I love you too." Jungkook let out shyly. His eyes not daring to meet Taehyung's. They were staring at the olders honey-like chest which is exposed by one or two buttons being undone.

"Are you shy?" Taehyung teased the younger as he tilted his head to the side to look carefully. A sly smile was flashing through his full lips.

"N-No, shut up! I'm not! You're just being delusional and assuming stuff by your own." Jungkook said to defend himself. His lips form into a pout while the blush was still there.

Taehyung hummed and poked the other's crimson red cheeks. "I may be assuming stuff but I'm sure I didn't saw this pink shade on your cheek before," Taehyung said and bites back a laugh at watching how Jungkook was growing annoyed.

"Ugh! Stop it. You're so annoying, God! " Jungkook groaned out and snapped his head to the other direction where Taehyung can't see his face.

"How am I annoying? I'm just saying. You're pressed because it's the truth." Taehyung teased the younger more who threw his legs like a six-year-old kid and whined out.