Chapter 21:

"He is your sugar psychologist?!" 

"Goddamn it Yugyeom, he's NOT my sugar whatever the hell you call it! And yeah, he's the guy I'm living with for the past few months who saved my life." Jungkook ranted over the poor boy with an annoyed grunt.

"Dude he's hot like HOT!" Yugyeom fanboys over the elder with a dreamy look while fanning himself with his hand.

Jungkook rolled his eyes.

"I know he's hot and he's all mine," Jungkook said confidently causing Yugyeom to snapped his head towards Jungkook with a shocked expression.

"You like him?! You said you don't like him?" Yugyeom asked in utter confusion at the boy who used to throw tantrums at him whenever he would make a joke about them being a couple or something.

"Now I do, what you gonna do about it?" Jungkook said with one eyebrow raised as he stares at the boy with a strong gaze, he was looking quite intimidating.

"Woah chile, you guys are not even boyfriends. You think I have a chance with him?" Yugyeom started to tease the boy with a playful smirk over his lips. "Look how beautiful it would look? My surname is Kim his surname is Kim too, we are mean to be Jungkook." Yugyeom squealed and playfully shoved Jungkook to the side and covered his face with his palms like some shy high school girls.

Jungkook made a disgusting face at the boys acting.

"Dude you know what is more beautiful? When you marry someone and replace your name with their name. It made you feel like you are bonded to someone you love for eternity." 

"Look how beautiful it would look? When my name will be changed from Jeon Jungkook to Kim Jungkook? The feeling is special, You born Kim could never." Jungkook smirked victoriously, satisfied with his come back which caught the other by surprise.

"You already planned your wedding? Damn Jungkook, you're fast." Out of nowhere, Yugyeom let out with an amazed chuckle. 

Jungkook blushed a deep shade of red, his ears turning red too. "I-I was j-just saying as an example. Shut up you eggyolk!" Jungkook stammered out in embarrassment.

"Hey! I told you not to call me that!" Yugyeom said angrily and threw an onion from his burger- they were having snacks because Jungkook was hungry -at the elder for calling him that. Jungkook being Jungkook, didn't take it lightly and threw a French fry at the younger too.

And that's how they ended up in a tiny food fight.

Ⓣ︎Ⓚ︎Ⓥ︎Ⓚ︎

"As an ex-student of this institute, I'm honored that you believe in me and gave me the opportunity to have a moment with the next pride of this university."