Chapter 32

The sun rises out of the shore. Spreading its golden warmth all over Seoul city.

A burrito of a blanket moved and a rather sleepy head peeks out from under the duvet. His eyes not even half-open, lips formed into a pout, and face puffy like a newborn baby.

Jungkook placed his hand over the spot beside him. He furrowed his eyebrows and raised his head a little from the fluffy pillow when he felt the place beside him is empty.

He forced his eyes to open and looks to the side and saw Taehyung wasn't there. But before he could think of some unnecessary thoughts the door of the bathroom opened and Taehyung walks out, only with a towel wrapped around his hips and hair dripping with water.

Jungkook gulped and flopped his head over the pillow again. He brings the duvet close to his cheeks and covered them under the white, soft material. Only his eyes peeking out so that the older can't see his blush.

Taehyung noticed the younger is awake and showed a smile to him. "Slept well?" He asked as he head over to the closet and opened it.

"Yeah," Jungkook answered as he eyes the elders back. How the muscles of his back were moving when he's trying to pull out something from the upper drawer.

"What should I wear today?" Taehyung asked the younger without turning around as he pulls out a pair of brown trousers. Jungkook furrowed his brows in confusion.

"Where are you going?" He asked and pulls the duvet down. His blush fading away. His all attention is now on the older who seems to dress up to go outside.

Taehyung turns around while holding two clothing materials in his hand. "This or this?" He asked. The first one was a green lissom floral shirt and the other one was just a plain sweater but it was green as well.

Jungkook was left confused but he still raised his hand to point at the shirt he chooses for the older to wear. He chose the floral green shirt.

Taehyung glances at the shirt and nodded. "Thank you, baby." He said and went to the full mirror attached to the dresser. Taehyung picked up the hair drier and started to dry his hair.

"I asked you something. Where are you going?" Jungkook again asked the older as he stares at the back of Taehyung's head with a heavy scowl because he was ignored by the older.

"Work" Taehyung answered shortly. He put down the hair drier and grabbed his boxer and begun to slide it up through his legs. The towel still wrapped around his hips.

He glanced at Jungkook while wearing the trouser and chuckled at seeing how the younger was looking at him. Eyebrows furrowed and face masked with a thick layer of confusion.

"What?" Taehyung asked with a slight chuckle and removed the towel from around his hips. He grabbed the shirt and threw it over his shoulder.

"You're already joining work again?" Jungkook asked with a slight hint of disappointment in his voice. A laugh left through Taehyung's rough yet plumpy lips.