Chapter 6:

Jungkook woke up in an unfamiliar room. He had a headache and he was feeling dizzy. He slowly set up from his lying position and looks around the room.

The room was quite big, he was laying on a king-sized bed and there were two nightstands on each side of the bed. In front of him was a big closeted, on his left side has a full mirrored dressing table, a small dresser. On his right was a large balcony that shows the full view of the city.

It was still night outside, the soft wind was blowing the thin white curtains. The whole room was painted black, even the furniture was black. The curtain was the only thing that was white in the full darkroom. But he can't deny the fact that the room was looking beautiful because of the moonlight coming through the thin curtains.

Wait, okay, he can tell now why the curtains are the only thing that is white in this room. By looking at the view of the city he can tell that the apartment is in a really higher place and the moonlight is directly coming into the room through the white curtains which give the darkroom a really warm and soft sensation.

Like, despite being dark the room is shimmering by the warmth of the moon. So, probably the owner of this room likes or enjoys the moon a little too much?

Speaking of the owner, who owns the place? Where is Jungkook now? Who took him here? He was all alone in the room. He started to panic and fisted his hair tightly to remember everything, anything.

He was so engaged by trying to recalling anything from earlier that he didn't hear the muffled footsteps that were coming from outside the room and suddenly there was a soft click sound and the door was slowly opening like whoever was opening the door was making sure to not make any sound.

The door slightly ajar and a head was slowly peeking out from the door, and ladies and gentlemen the head belongs to one and only, the Kim Taehyung.

Taehyung peeks out from the door, he gasped and almost stumbled on his step when he saw Jungkook was watching him from the bed with narrowed eyebrows.

He smiled sheepishly and steps into the room. He closed the door behind him and walks towards the edge of the bed, "Hi, how are you feeling?" He asked, still smiling stupidly.

"Am I that scary to you?" Jungkook said coldly and was looking dead into Taehyungs eyes.

Taehyung tensed a little bit on his spot, eyes widened "scary? Why would you be scary to me?" He said, laughing nervously.

"Oh, so you greet people like a thief and gasp when they see you?" There wasn't any sarcasm in his tone but his words sure were.

"And this is how you thank people?" It was now Taehyungs turn to mock him. He crossed his arms over his chest and looks down at Jungkook who was sitting on the bed under the warm blanket, looking cozy and soft.

Taehyung saw Jungkook look up at him in confusion and tilted his head to the side. "I literally saved your life a few hours ago," Taehyung said.

And this is when the realization hit Jungkook. All the flashbacks from a few hours ago coming back into his mind like a mantra. He tensed up visibly and clutched the sheets tightly that his knuckles turn white.

The mocking look Taehyung was giving jungkook was now replaced by worry. Taehyung facepalm internally and wanted to slap himself for bringing the sensitive topic so casually in front of the boy.

He hurried to the freaking out boy and took the glass of water from the nightstand, "Jungkook, I'm so sorry. Here, drink it." He offered the glass of water to the boy who instantly took it and gulp it down in one go.

Jungkook breathed heavily after gulping down the glass of water. Taehyung took the glass back and placed it down on the nightstand again and sits at the edge of the bed, making a decent distance between them.