Jungkook stared up at Taehyung with a straight face for a few seconds before his face scrunch into a disgusting look. Taehyung burst into laughter when the younger literally kicked him off from the bed this time.

"Eww, SHUT UP!"

Taehyung proceeds to laugh while laying flat over the floor. Jungkook stares down at him from the bed with a frown and his arms folded over his chest.

"Disgusting, old hag," Jungkook mumbled under his breath. Pissed off by the unwanted information he just heard and probably can't get this out of his head for the next few days.

Taehyung slowly stood up from the floor, still half laughing and half crying. "Okay, now get up and take a shower. We need to head early." Taehyung said after he calms down and went to their luggage to take out clothes they suppose to wear.

"Where are we going?" Jungkook asked. His frown replacing with confusion.

"Daegu, baby. We need to head early to Daegu so that we can spend some quality time with my parents. Because apparently, we are not staying."

"I'm nervous," Jungkook said with a pout while playing with the blanket randomly.

Taehyung turned to the younger and head towards him. Jungkook gasped when Taehyung suddenly snatched the blanket from his body, leaving him fully exposed.

Taehyung then picks Jungkook up in bridal style before making their way into the bathroom. "Why did you do that?!" Jungkook scolded the older with a blushing face.

"You're acting as I've never seen you nude before." Jungkook rolled his eyes and slapped the older's chest before hiding his face into the crook of Taehyung's neck.

"And don't worry, I'll be with you the entire time. No need to be nervous, darling."

Ⓣ︎Ⓚ︎Ⓥ︎Ⓚ︎

"Damn shawty, your house is like a bungalow," Jungkook said in awe as he stares up at Taehyung's parent's house while the older was getting off the cab.

"I'm not even gonna ask what shawty means but well, having workaholic parents has its pros. . . unless your kids don't get enough love and care that they deserve. But we're not gonna talk about it now. Come on." Taehyung said and took Jungkook's hand before he started to walk. Their luggage is still in the Uber since they are going to leave anyway.

"Am I looking good? Well dressed?" Jungkook asked Taehyung nervously as he walks slightly slower than the older, lingering behind him.

"You're perfect," Taehyung said without even looking at the younger.

When they finally reached the porch of the house, Taehyung ringed the doorbell and waited with a nervous Jungkook literally hiding behind him.

After a few seconds, the door made a click sound, which means it's unlocked and a really beautiful looking lady came into the view. Jungkook watched from over Taehyung's shoulder how the lady's eyes sparkled and she smiled brightly when her eyes land on Taehyung.

"Tae," The lady called her son's name. Her voice came out sweet and very calming which oddly relaxed Jungkook who was nervous the entire time.

He stepped away from Taehyung to give space to the older to have a proper reunion with his mom.

He saw Mrs. Kim wrapping her both arms around Taehyung's figure tightly. Way tighter for a hug. She must be overwhelmed, Jungkook assumed. And Jungkook also remembers the older told him that he had last met his parents after Jimin passed away.