"What did I do now?" Seokjin said with an offending face.

Taehyung shakes his head with a light chuckle and sits next to the older. "Do you even have any idea how long you're here? You said you're gonna meet the Hyung's here but you never returned. Are you planning to retire soon?" Taehyung asked jokingly. He asked for a drink from Hoseok who tossed him a can of sprite. Taehyung gave the older a look that says 'I wanted an actual drink' but the latter just shrugged with a heart-shaped smile.

Taehyung also shrugged and opened the can to take a sip.

"What's there to plan? He's already old enough to retire." Jungkook's voice said as he came back from serving drinks to the customer. Hoseok is in charge of the counter today.

"Hey, love." Taehyung greeted the younger with a soft tone as he gently pulls him closer to himself by his waist. Pure love and admiration flashing through his eyes. Jungkook pecked the older's lips before he sits over the older's lap.

Jungkook looks at his three hyung's who were watching them in silence. "Why y'all acting like you never seen two lovers?" Jungkook asked with furrowed brows.

"We are just adoring you two, sheesh. And also I'm so proud of my Taehyungie that he finally found someone and is happy." Seokjin said with a genuine smile and the other two Hyung's nodded their heads with the same smiles.

"My Taehyungie?" Jungkook asked with a raised brow. Stressing and putting a little pressure on the word 'my'.

"Yeah, my. He's my little brother before your boyfriend." Seokjin asserted with an eye roll.

"Okay you two, don't fight with each other like Tom and Jerry," Taehyung said with a light chuckle. Glancing at his hyung and then Jungkook with an awkward smile.

"Right, he's Tom because that dumb bitch always gets beaten up by Jerry," Jungkook said and burst into laughter at his own joke. Taehyung, Yoongi, and Hoseok tried their best to not laugh out loud.

"What did you say brat?!" Seokjin was about to come for the younger but Taehyung stood up and hide Jungkook behind him.

"Okay, I think it's time to leave. See you tomorrow, Hyungs." Taehyung bids goodbye to his Hyung hurriedly while dragging Jungkook with him.

"Why do you always mess with Hyung?" Taehyung asked with a light chuckled as he opened the door for the younger to step outside.

"Cause it's fun~"

Ⓣ︎Ⓚ︎Ⓥ︎Ⓚ︎

"And why are we walking under the snow right now?" Taehyung asked the younger who was quite enjoying the snow as they walk down the street.

After Taehyung picks up Jungkook from the sope's cafe and they arrived in front of their house, at the same time it's started to snow too. So Jungkook dragged Taehyung outside of the building and they ran towards a nearby small park for a walk. They were currently walking under the street light while it was snowing.