Jungkook slowly trails his hand toward the pictures and watched them one by one.

They all were pictures of a boy who is not Taehyung or anyone Jungkook knows. Jungkook watched the pictures one by one. They all were pictures of the same boy.

He has small eyes, plumpy full lips, cute chubby cheeks. He was beautiful, Jungkook thought. In some of the pictures, the boy was smiling which caused his eyes to disappear.

They all were pictures of the same guy taken at a different moment. In some of those pictures, he was smiling while looking at the camera, and in some of them he was doing something else or his attention was somewhere else.

It looks like whoever took those pictures is really fond of the small boy.

And they all were Polaroids.

Jungkook put down those pictures. Still confused about who the pretty boy is. Jungkook then grabbed the envelope and opens it.

He got confused when he saw they were pictures too but his heart stopped for a second and his eyes nearly came out of his socket when he saw the same pretty boy but with his Taehyungie.

So close, cheek to cheek while hugging each other like their life depends on it with holding the brightest smile they could ever plastered. Jungkook could infer by seeing Taehyung that the pictures were taken a long time ago because of the cloth choice.

He was wearing Hoodie in some of them. Some of them were also showing him wearing leather jackets, t-shirts, or denim shirts.

He looks so young. Totally different from the grandpa he knows now.

But why Taehyung took pictures with this boy like this? Why so close? Who's he?

Maybe they were best friends?

But Jungkook froze on his spot when the realization hits him harder than a truck when he saw his Taehyungie kissing that pretty boy in one of those pictures.

The bundle of pictures fell from Jungkook's grasp automatically, scattering all over the sheets, showing more kissing and skinship pictures of these two.

With shaky hands and a drain-out look, Jungkook stretched out his hands again slowly and grabbed the camera. He opens it, went to the video files. He clicked on a video that was showing a blurry thumbnail of the back of a guy.

"Jimin-ah"

Jungkook's ears perked up at the familiar name and by the deep, raspy voice, it didn't take him much time to realize it was Taehyung.

"Yeah?" The guy replied to Taehyung, still showing his back. It looks like he's doing the dishes.

"Jimin-ah"

Taehyung's deep voice again came from the behind of the camera.

"Yeah, I'm listeningTaeTae," Jimin said while still busy with doing the dishes.

"Jimin-ah"

Jimin whirled around and looks at the camera with a glare which caused a deep yet melodic chuckle to come from behind the camera.