"And remember once I told you? I don't have anyone to spend my money on. But now, I have you and I can waste my money on you." Jungkook chuckled at the older's word. Finding it rather stupid.

"Yeah, but I don't want you to spend much money on me," Jungkook said in a serious tone. Taehyung cocked an eyebrow at the younger's statement.

"You're a brat but not a spoiled one, I see," Taehyung said jokingly earning a slap from Jungkook. Jungkook slapped the older's hand and rolled his eyes. Taehyung chuckled and said a faint 'sorry' to the younger.

Jungkook sniffled, the tip of his nose turning pink after he finished his coffee. "Spending time with you feels like I'm in the 90s," Jungkook exclaimed out of the blue.

Taehyung raised an eyebrow at hearing this. "How so?"

Jungkook shrugged before speaking, "I don't know. You just gave off some 90s vibe you know? But I oddly like it. It's comforting and also how ridiculously romantic you are." Jungkook explained with a small smile while looking down at the coffee cup.

"Yeah, I like it," Jungkook added as he nodded his head as if confirming his statement.

Taehyung's lips slowly lift upward as a boxy smile started to spread over his lips. His eyes dancing with love and passion and heart booming in his chest at the very sight of the beautiful man in front of him.

"I got so lucky with you," Jungkook said while admiring Taehyung's beauty with heart eyes. His face was placed over his palm.

"Me too."

Ⓣ︎Ⓚ︎Ⓥ︎Ⓚ︎

Jungkook and Taehyung both were walking hand in hand through the park near the cafe after they left the place.

The park wasn't covered with snow like a few days ago. It was still winter but the snow isn't much heavy these days. So the park is clean and snow-free though some places still have snow on them like big trees and small bushes.

Jungkook was clinging to Taehyung's side. Romantically hugging the other's arm. His head is placed over Taehyung's shoulder as they walk through the now dark park because it's evening and the sun has already set. Only the street lamps illuminating the place.

"You remember? This is the same park when we enjoyed each other's company for the first time." Taehyung mumbled softly. Jungkook smiled at the memories and nodded his head over Taehyung's shoulder.

Jungkook then raised his head from Taehyung's shoulder when he saw they were nearing the lake. But what caught his attention is the fairy lights that were illuminating the place so brightly.

Beside the lake has a tree which has fairy lights hanging from the tree limbs along with various kinds of decoration. For example, little bulb lights.

Jungkook widens his eyes at seeing the sight. He slowly let go of Taehyung and started to walk on his own while staring at the very sight in front of him in awe.

It seems like time has slowed down including Taehyung. Because the older was lagging behind Jungkook where Jungkook keeps moving forward to the tree.

Jungkook stood next to the table and looks down at it with sparkles in his eyes. His fingertips smoothly trailing over the wooden surface of the table. He then looks up at the tree, his own eyes shimmering by the reflection of the fairy lights. Skin glowing a golden color like he had touched the sun.