Taehyung took Jungkook's hand in his own and helped the younger to come out from the car. Jungkook smiled shyly at the other being a gentleman for him. Nonetheless, he said a little 'thank you.'

Jungkook looks up at the cafe name and furrowed his eyebrows. "It's. . ." he trailed off in confusion and glance at Taehyung questionably.

"Exactly. It's the cafe we first met." Taehyung said with a small smile. "Come on." Taehyung took Jungkook's hand in his own again and guided the younger inside.

The familiar bell ringed over their heads when Taehyung push opens the door. Jungkook got even more confused when he saw the cafe was thoroughly empty.

Taehyung leads Jungkook to a table which is situated in the middle. Taehyung pushed back the chair, making room for Jungkook to sit. Jungkook gave Taehyung a confused smile and set over the chair.

Taehyung then walks towards the counter and came back with two cups of coffee and tea and sit over his own chair, across Jungkook.

Taehyung set his own tea in front of him and then pushed Jungkook's coffee slowly towards his direction over the wooden table.

Taehyung chuckled seeing the younger's confused expression. "What? Do I have to taste your coffee to prove it's harmless like I did when we first met?" Taehyung joked causing both of them to chuckle. Remembering the old times when they first met here.

Jungkook shook his head and grabbed his coffee cup. He guided the coffee cup slowly towards his lips and took a small sip from it. Closing his eyes gently at the blissful taste hitting his taste buds.

Jungkook widens his eyes when a song started to play softly in the background.

Wise men say
Only fools rush in

"This was the song that was playing when I first laid my eyes on you. And I think. . . that was the exact moment when I slowly started to fall in love with you." Taehyung confessed while looking at Jungkook in admiration.

Jungkook bites his lower lip and smiled shyly. "This is. . . so cliché. But I'm not complaining." Jungkook said in a soft tone. His cheeks tinting with a crimson shade. Hands cupping the coffee cup delicately.

"I was a bit annoyed by you when I first met you here." Taehyung suddenly blurted out. Jungkook's smile fell as he now stares back at the older with a scowl.

"And why's that?" Jungkook asked with a pout on his lips.

"Because I came here to relax but you were so loud with your laptop that day," Taehyung said and slumped his back against the chair. Relaxing his body as the warm tea working wonders inside his body and the soothing song calming his mind.

"In my defense, I was searching for a job and I was desperate," Jungkook said with a huff and looks down at his cup with a pout.

"I know and I'm also glad that you were annoying that day. Or else I wouldn't have noticed you." Taehyung said honestly. His slender finger caressing the glass substance randomly.

"Stop calling me annoying." Jungkook asserted with a sulk as he took another sip from his coffee. Taehyung chuckled silently.

"Did you really book the whole cafe?" Jungkook asked, amazed.

Taehyung nodded his head after he took a sip from his own tea. "I didn't mean to book the whole cafe because I remember this place is always quiet and peaceful. But then I realize this cafe is a bit. . . narrow. Like you can see there is a table beside me, beside you, behind me, behind you. So I thought it would be a little awkward for us since we're on a date and I really, really wanted to start our first date where we first met." Taehyung explained. Jungkook nodded in understanding, a smile playing over his lips as he took another sip from his coffee.