"Did you forget that you're joining uni from tomorrow again?" Taehyung said as he buttons up the shirt and tucks it inside his brown trouser.

Jungkook grunts and threw his head back. "Ugh! I wish I was sick for a few days more." Jungkook said while looking up at the ceiling in disappointment.

"Don't say something like this." Taehyung scolded the younger one lightly while wrapping the belt around his waist as he glances at Jungkook's figure through the mirror.

"Why didn't you take one month of leave for me?" Jungkook whined out while hitting the poor duvet with his fist.

"Baby, don't you think one month is a long break? And you're perfectly fine now." Taehyung said as he combed his hair with the hairbrush.

"Yeah, but they don't know when I recovered so I could've just chill throughout the rest of the break," Jungkook said with a shrug as his lips formed into a cute pout.

"Yeah, as much as the idea is convincing to you, I don't support it," Taehyung said and turns around while wearing the watch around his wrist.

"Of course you don't because you're a grandpa. Always parenting me like an oldie." Jungkook scoffed and grunted out the last part while rolling his eyes.

Taehyung's eyebrows rested over his eyes thickly as he stares at Jungkook with a glare.

"Stop calling me a grandpa, will you?" Taehyung let out in a warning tone. Jungkook bites his lips at the sudden change of voice but the feisty little brat he is, he didn't cower.

"I Will! I will call you a grandpa a million times because you are a grandpa." Jungkook let out stubbornly and crossed his arms over his chest with a little 'hmph' and looks away.

"You're being a brat again," Taehyung said sternly as he glares down at the younger, his hands placed over his hips.

"And you're always a grandpa." Jungkook asserted. He crossed his arms over his chest and glared back at Taehyung.

Taehyung tightens his jaw and walks closer to the bed where Jungkook is still sitting against the headboard.

"You know before I couldn't do anything when you'd act like a brat but now. . ." Taehyung trailed off and pushed Jungkook to the side and makes him lay over his stomach. "But now I can do." He finished his sentence.

"W-What are you doing?" Jungkook let out nervously while trying to glance at Taehyung over his shoulder. Taehyung placed his hands over Jungkook's back so that he can't move.

"Say you won't call me a grandpa again," Taehyung said in a deep alluring voice.

Jungkook looks forward at the headboard of the bed with a huff. "No! I will call you a grandpa no matter what!" Jungkook argued back stubbornly.

"No matter what, huh?" Taehyung let out deeply, a smirk was slowly spreading over his lips. But before Jungkook could respond, a loud gasp left through his lips.