"You..." Taehyung trailed darkly. His body shaking with rage and his body becoming hot with anger.

"You're lucky I can't destroy your fuck face right now but I'll deal with it later, I fucking promise," Taehyung said as he glared dagger at the boy who was looking down in shame and embarrassment. He can't deal with the guy now because Jungkook is more important.

Taehyung then looks at the teachers and speaks loudly, "If the college doesn't take action against him for attempting rape, I will. See you in court, bastard."

Taehyung turns back to Jungkook again who was still in his previous condition. Clutching on Taehyung's arm for dear life. Taehyung wrapped his arms around Jungkook's legs and then his back and picked him up bridal style.

"Taehyung, the ambulance is coming-" Namjoon tried to speak but he cuts him off. "We don't have fucking time!" And then he dashed out of the college building with Jungkook in his arms.

He opened the back seat door with Jungkook in his arm without even waiting for someone. Taehyung laid Jungkook in the back seat and hurriedly get himself into the driving. And ignoring his Hyungs calls, he drives away from the University, on his way to the hospital.

He looks at Jungkook from the rear mirror who was nearly passing out. "Please be okay, baby. Please be okay. Baby, please don't close your eyes! Open up them for me." Taehyung didn't even notice that he was bawling his eyes out by now.

His eyes turned red and teary as he continuously begs Jungkook to not close his eyes.

"Baby, we're almost there. Please, please, don't close your eyes." Taehyung picked up his car's pace even more and speeds down the street while taking an eye on Jungkook from time to time.

His whole body was shaking and the grip around the steering wheel was so tight that his veins popping up and his knuckles turned white.

"Fuck!" Taehyung cursed loudly when he saw Jungkook closed his eyes and became unconscious.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" He growled out the curse while hitting the steering wheel angrily.

"Please be okay..."

After 15 minutes, Taehyung's car enters into the hospital area. He gets off the car hurriedly and called the nurses to bring the stretcher wheel bed.

Taehyung hurriedly pull out Jungkook from the back seat and carried him bridal and laid over the bed. Soon they were into the hospital making their way to the emergency ward.

The nurses get Jungkook into the emergency ward and of course, the doctor said him to wait outside.

Taehyung steps backward from the emergency room and slumped his body over the bench. Despite being its winter here he was sweating so heavily that his shirt was sticking against his body making it see-through.

Taehyung hung his head low and gripped his hair tightly as he squeezed his shut while breathing heavily.