"Umm, I'm going to college?" Jungkook said shyly, his voice soft and slightly faint.

"But I always drop you at your college. Why are you going alone today? And in this condition, didn't you fainted yesterday, Kook?" Taehyung said in concern. His brows knitted together in worry as he placed the whisk over the kitchen counter and cleans his hand on the apron before making his way towards Jungkook.

Jungkook just stood there quietly while looking down in embarrassment. But then suddenly he got startled when Taehyung grabbed his neck and makes him lookup. Taehyung placed his palm over Jungkook's forehead, trying to check his temperature.

"Hmm, good, you don't have any fever," Taehyung said in relief and let go of Jungkook but the boy was still looking up at Taehyung with red cheeks and wide eyes.

"Don't just leave for college without having breakfast. Come on." Taehyung softly scolded the boy who nodded like an obedient puppy.

Taehyung grabbed his wrist and dragged him towards the dining. He helped Jungkook to take off his backpack and hang it on the chair. Jungkook quietly took a sit on the chair after.

It's not new to see Taehyung so affectionate and caring towards Jungkook but it hits differently when he has feelings for the older and Taehyung also knows about it.

Jungkook bites his lower lips as he stares down at his fingers which were fidgeting with each other when the sound of sizzling oil was coming from the kitchen. Jungkook slightly looks up to see what Taehyung was doing and fuck, he wished he didn't lookup.

Taehyung's shirt sleeves were folded up. His veins popping up as he was beating the eggs with the whisk while frying the meatballs at the same time.

Ah, husband material.

Jungkook shook his head at the thought that just came into his mind. What the fuck Jungkook? It is too early for this.

After 5 to 10 minutes, Taehyung finally came back with the breakfast. He placed Jungkook's plate in front of him and then walk back to the kitchen to put off the apron and wash his hands before he walks back to sit with Jungkook again.

"Eat," Taehyung gesture the younger to eat who was sitting quietly there doing nothing.

Jungkook nodded and took the fork and knife for eating, his action was a little too fast which caused him to knock off the salt.

"Easy. Don't be rush or else you'll hurt yourself. Why are you so rush when it's come to eating?" Taehyung said with a shake of his head as he placed the salt container in its previous position. Jungkook nodded with red cheeks. Gosh, he's already embarrassed from last night, why is he creating more scenes?

Speaking of last night, why is Taehyung behaving so normally with Jungkook? Didn't he hear the confession or is he trying to pretend Jungkook never confessed and just move on?

Jungkook slowly takes a bite of the meatball while thinking of the possibilities. "Are you feeling okay?" Taehyung asked causing Jungkook to force back to reality.

He snapped his head up and looks at Taehyung bewildered, "Huh?"

"Are you feeling well? I called Seokjin hyung yesterday after you fainted. He said you fainted because of stress and fear." Taehyung said as he stares at the youngers face with a different gaze Jungkook never felt before, but it wasn't making him uncomfortable, it's just. . . different.