"Oh? Family doctor? Or someone close to you?" The man said with a raised eyebrow.

"Yeah, very close. We live together." Jungkook replied cockily, a smirk playing on his lips while extending the word 'very' a little.

"Really? Which doctor?" The man asked again. To be honest, Jungkook was getting a little annoyed by the man's questions one after one.

"Kim Taehyung, now will you shut up?" He replied a little rudely and crossed his arms over his chest while staring at the closed door of the elevator.

"Kim Taehyung? But isn't he just came out of trauma?" The man said with a hint of shock in his voice. His eyes growing slightly bigger. Jungkook looks at the man with a questionable look.

Trauma?

"Who are you?" Instead of asking about the trauma, Jungkook thought he should ask the man's name first because he's already on the 2nd floor.

"Oh, I'm an assistant of his very close friend who's a doctor in this hospital too." The man replied with a smile and at the very moment, the elevator door opened too.

"Dr. Kim Seokjin?" Jungkook asked while stepping out of the elevator, expecting the man to step out too. But he didn't because it wasn't his stop.

"Yeah! By the way, my stop is on the 4th floor so I can't talk to you more even if I want to. Nice to talk to you!" The man said hurriedly while the elevator door was closing automatically, leaving Jungkook confused and deep in his thoughts about which trauma the man was talking about.

He shook his head and started to make his way to find room number 957. He can ask for the trauma later to Seokjin because if the assistant knows, Seokjin must be too. Now his main goal is to find Taehyung because he's worried shit right now.

"Room number 952, 953, 954, 955, 956, 957..." Jungkook stopped in front of the said room and looked at the silver nameplate fixed to the white wooden door which says: Dr. Kim Taehyung.

He was about to open the door when a feminine voice stopped him. "Excuse me, do you have any appointment?" Jungkook looks to his side and raised an eyebrow at seeing the girl sitting on a desk beside Taehyung's cabin.

"Who are you?" The words came out of his mouth without even his consent as he eyes the girl up and down with a scowl on his face.

"I'm Choi Sophie, sir Kim's assistant. Do you have an appointment sir? But I'm sorry to tell you he's off duty at this moment." The girl, Sophie said with an apologetic smile after she stood up from her seat.

"Why a pretty girl is his assistant? can't he hire a middle-aged man?" Jungkook mumbles to himself with a big scowl on his face.

"Sorry sir, I didn't hear you. Can you please repeat again?" She asked while tilting her head to the side.

"Um-- *Ahem* I was saying I don't need an appointment to meet him because we live together and are very close to each other. Now, will you excuse me," Jungkook blurted out with a hint of sass in his voice, Sophie just stand there with wide eyes and mouth slightly parted open. But she came to her sense when Jungkook grabbed the door handle and was about to break in.