Taehyung was in the principal's room right now. Sitting in front of the principal and having a little chat with him. Namjoon was sitting beside Taehyung with a proud smile plastering through his lips.

"You were always my favorite student. I knew you'll grow into something great and passionate. I'm proud of you."

Taehyung smiled at the principal's words. They talked for a few minutes more before Taehyung bid his final goodbye with a deep bow but the principal pulled him into a warm hug instead.

Seeing the proudness in the principal eyes, Taehyung felt that he truly has succeeded in his life.

"I told you you'll do well. Look how happy the principal is now and the student also loved your class." Namjoon said after they walked out of the principal's room.

Taehyung and Namjoon both walk out of the principal room and made their way outside of the institute. Namjoon saw how all girls were swooning whenever Taehyung passed by them.

"Seems like students are liking you a little too much. Already flattening your charm, huh?" Namjoon teased the younger with a smirk who chuckled in return.

"You know I don't need to show my charms for girls swooning over me. My existing is enough." Taehyung said with a cocky smirk as he poked out his tongue from the corner of his mouth.

"Too bad you're gay."

Namjoon and Taehyung both burst into laughter, remembering their old days. Back then when they used to be students, Namjoon always used to tease Taehyung for stealing all attention at him and the other would reply to him the same way he did just now.

Good old times.

"Namjoonie Hyung, I wanted to ask you something," Taehyung said after their little fun talk. Namjoon gave him a nod and motioned him to go ahead.

"How's Jungkook doing? I mean does he--does he get bullied?" Taehyung asked his concern about the younger. Namjoon hummed and nodded his head.

"Well, I can't precisely say if he gets bullied or not but he gets into little fights often," Namjoon said which caused Taehyung to furrow his eyes.

"What do you mean by little fights?"

"That boy is a badass let me tell you. He's not the type of person who sustains his bullies, no one gets away without a fight if they bully him." Namjoon chuckled, his eyes disappearing and dimples showing as he talked about the younger boy.

"I see, this explains a lot about that chit then," Taehyung said subconsciously as he fondles into his pocket.