He hurriedly walks to the door and replaces the little closed sign to open. He opened the door and bowed at the people who were already complaining about opening late today.

But Jungkook didn't care because his mind was already busy with other thoughts.

The evening passed by Jungkook making orders and doing his work as usual. The sope couple also joined him but he didn't react to their conversation too much. Just a small nod or a short answer if they ask something to him.

And finally, the clock hits 10 o'clock means his shift is over here.

Jungkook took off his apron and bid goodbye to the couple and walks out. The moment he walks out, he saw the older's car parking in the parking lot.

Though he's standing far away from the car, he could still see the older one using his phone while waiting for the younger ones.

Jungkook made his way towards the car. Taehyung seems to notice and get off the car, offering a sweet smile. But he got startled when Jungkook sprints forward to him and shoved him by his chest harshly, Taehyungs back hits the cold car but soon he felt a warm sensation when Jungkook hugged him tightly.

Taehyung just stood there frozen. He swears to God, he doesn't have the supernatural power to understand the younger's mood.

Like he literally shoved him like he's about to beat the shit out of him but now he's hugging him instead?

"Jung- Jungkook? Are okay? Did someone told you something?" Taehyung asked the younger worriedly who shook his head over Taehyungs chest.

"Why can't everyone in this damn world be like you?" Jungkook said above a whisper but the older heard him. He made a confused sound and knitted his eyebrows.

"What happened?" He asked.

Jungkook clutched the older's coat tightly and shook his head again. He looks up at Taehyung with a thankful smile. Taehyung looks down at him with utter confusion but also stunned by the youngers beauty which was glowing, though there was no moon today because it was snowing.

Jungkooks cheeks and nose were red, his nose was red because of the chilly weather sure, but his cheeks were red for a whole another reason.

"But at the same time---" Jungkook trailed off and nuzzled his face into the older's chest again while hugging him tightly.

"I don't want anyone else to be like you--- because I want to be called as the lucky one."

Taehyung was still confused by the younger's words but he didn't ask anything further because he was too busy enjoying the youngers warmth close to his body.

Taehyung hesitantly, with shaky hands wrapped his arms around Jungkook's body.

And that moment, they both felt butterflies in their stomach.

Ⓣ︎Ⓚ︎Ⓥ︎Ⓚ︎

Present-day :

Jungkook was bowing his head so lowly that you could only see his boba ball looking head on full display. If he could, he might have been hide under the table by now.

But he can't, because he's in the middle of a fucking lecture right now and the teacher is none other than Kim fucking Taehyung.

FAILING IN LOVE | VKOOKजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें