Chapter 18:

Mulai dari awal

Sometimes he questions who's the Hyung actually?

He sighed heavily and then took a deep breath. "No more joke. Listen to me carefully please, or else I'm leaving." Taehyung warned the older who raised his hands in surrender.

He started to explain everything that happened last night. From their walk in the park to their first snow to Jungkook acting weirdly to him and getting drunk and then the almost kissing part.

Taehyung stares at Hyung intensely to see his reaction but he got disappointed when the older didn't respond.

"Hyung?"

"You were out in the snow? Top of that in the middle of the night?! Jesus, and here I was sleeping peacefully under my warm blanket. Best feeling ever, I swear to god." Jin said with a satisfied look on his face and eyes closed like he was dreaming about him under his warm blanket.

"Seriously, Hyung? I told you such shocking news and all you had to say is you and your warm blanket?" He let out in disbelief. Seriously, Taehyung just dropped the fresh hot news of him and Jungkook almost kissing and the older is acting like it was nothing. Or the older gone deaf?

"Jungkook was about to kiss me and I didn't even lean back?! What the hell is wrong with me? Are you not going to ask me something like this?!" He let out in confusion and frustration. His thick eyebrows creased together in a frown.

"So?" Jin said boringly taking the younger by surprise.

"So?! He was drunk, Hyung but I wasn't. And still, I lean forward instead of backing away. If Jungkook wouldn't pass out at the right time we would've... kissed!" Taehyung was nearly shouting as he was making different patterns with his hands. Honestly, he doesn't even know what he is doing or saying. He felt like he will go insane.

"You know I saw it coming from a mile away." Jin finally speaks. Taehyung snapped his head up and stare at the older in surprise.

"What do you mean?" He asked.

"Taehyungie, the day you introduced Jungkook to us you were so obvious you know it?" Jin said with a teasing smile which caused Taehyungs to face to heat up and turn red.

"W-What-"

"First, you were craving for his attention. I didn't know you were such an attention seeker, Tae" Jin said causing Taehyung to have a flashback from last month.

'Is he acting sweet with my hyungs? Then why am I always get the cold back?!' Taehyung thought in his mind and started to sulking.

"Second, you're already whipped for him because remember when  Yoongi hired Jungkook and you squealed out of joy? Like you weren't the one who literally begged for the job." Jin said sarcastically and rolled his eyes. But a smile was playing on his plump lips.

Taehyung smiled his boxy smile to his hyungs, "Thank you so much hyungs! I don't know how to thank you but- Thank you, thank you, thank you." Taehyung said and stood up from his seat to walk to the other side of the table and hugged his hyungs tightly.

"There will be an ongoing list if I tell you why I saw it coming. But the most important thing is, he made you smile, Taehyungie. After a whole six months, I got to see a genuine and bright smile on your face. Not the fake or forced one." Jin said softly and smiled at Taehyung with his eyes.