Jungkook rubbed his hair with the towel to get rid of the extra water while looking at the mirror and his eyes casually just landed on the corner of where the bed and the nightstand connects. Suddenly an image flashed through his mind making the towel fall from his hold.

He stiffens on his spot and stares at the spot completely dumbfounded. The image just flashed in front of his wasn't good.

"What exactly happened last night?" He mumbled to himself.

Jungkook placed the towel over the chair and left the bedroom. He entered the living room and instantly met with Yeontan who was jumping in front of his feet. It was so tinny it looks like a fluffball.

His lips tilt into a soft smile at seeing the puppy. He crouched down in front of the puppy and rubbed his nose with his finger. He giggled when the puppy made cute tiny noises.

Jungkook remembered why he came outside. To find Taehyung.

He stood up and made his way deep into the living room with Yeontan following him behind with his tiny paws to see Taehyung sitting on the couch, reading a book.

He went closer to the older and stand beside the couch.

"Taehyung..."

Taehyung stiffen on his spot when he heard the younger calling him. But he tried to play it cool and doesn't act too much to make it obvious.

He believes the younger already forgets everything so he doesn't want to do something which will make it obvious.

Since nothing happened last night, he just wants to forget whatever was about to happen between them and move on.

"Yeah?" He said without looking at the younger. Still reading- or at least pretending to -reading the book.

Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows at the olders behavior. Why he's acting so cool? Because Jungkook was sure he will scold him for last night.

Then why he's acting as nothing happened? Unless something happened...

So, does that mean what flashed through his mind was true? Did it really happened?

"I wanted to ask you something about...last night." Jungkook expected the older to react or at least warn him not to do it again.

But instead, Taehyung tensed again and clutched the book tightly. Of course, Jungkook noticed.

"Yeah, about last night. That wasn't really nice of you to this, Jungkook. To get drunk and all." Really? That's all he had to say? He didn't even look at him.

"What happened when I was drunk?" Jungkook said instead. He wants to hear from Taehyung too since he just remembers some of the parts.

"You did some dumb shit. Get us into trouble. Insist me to take this puppy home then we named it. And when we reach home you...passed out." Taehyung again said without looking at him.

"That's all?"

"Do you expect anything else?" Taehyung said finally looking up at the younger.

"Yeah, actually I remember some of the events from last night." Taehyung tensed up again and look around nervously.

"Actually, I remember the events before we decided to take Yeontan home but still not clear. After, I don't remember anything." Taehyung relaxes a little at hearing the younger but he was still feeling obnoxious.