Maybe he'll remember after taking a shower? He just wants to know if he did something embarrassing last night.

Jungkook went under the shower after getting rid of the dirty clothes he wore last night.

He took the loofah and applied shower gel on it. He smelled it and smiled softly, it smelled like strawberries.

Jungkook started to rub the loofah over his skin, starting with his arm.

"What happened next?" He mumbled to himself as he rubbed his neck slowly while thinking. 

"I... then...maybe? Made fool of Taehyung again?" He giggled at his silly words and shooked his head.

"Or maybe I irritated him by calling him oldie?"

"No, but I did sneak away from the bus stop when he was busy on his phone? Yeah! I remember then I met a...puppy?" He froze on his spot for a second to process his words.

"..."

"OH MY GOD, WE REALLY ADOPT A PUPPY FROM THE STREET?!?!" He shouted at the top of his lungs but not in a horrifying way but in a happy and overly exciting way.

He started to rub his body faster because he wanted to see the puppy but suddenly the voice in his head caused him to stop his all actions.

'No~ can't we take him with us? We can be his parents, Tae.

"No. Nonononono I... didn't?" 

"Did...I...really said it?"

"No, I didn't but I did? What the fuck?"

"...."

"OH MY GAWD WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH ME?! WHY DID I SAY IT?! THIS IS SO EMBARRASSING! HOW AM I GONNA FACE HIM NOW?! YOU DUMB BALLS!!" 

He shouted while hiding his face with his palms, suddenly feeling shy to the bathroom walls. His cheeks burning with embarrassment. 

"Idon'twannarememberanythingIdon'twannarememberanythingIdon'twannarememberanything" He rambles on. Suddenly feeling the urge of disappearing and never shows up.

"Okay, what happened next?" And he just gets over it easily too?

He tried his best to remember anything, something, but the other images were just blurry and he couldn't remember any other conversation or the dumb words he slurred out last night.

Jungkook finished showering but still, he couldn't remember any further. He turns off the shower and wiped his body with the towel. Then he put on some clothes and left the bathroom.

Still can't remember anything. 

Jungkook stood in front of the mirror. He felt so embarrassed and wanted to slap himself for what he said to the older in his drunk self. But it was his fault because it was his choice to get drunk.

He doesn't know why he got the urge to get drunk snd didn't even think of what would happen next and how the older would react to it. 

He just wanted to get drunk.

Maybe because of the weather? Maybe because of the snow? Or maybe because he used to have fun with his friends in the snow like he did with the older and later they would get wasted.