Taehyung looks at him in confusion. "Umm, that's what I said before but you-"

"No, look you didn't talk about the decoration. Oh my God, the sky is right above us, isn't it cool?" Jungkook said while pointing up his finger. Taehyung looks up only to meet with the wooden ceiling.

In the meantime, the waiter was already serving their order. Jungkook immediately took the soju bottle he ordered and hide it under the table.

Taehyungs face scrunched into a look of confusion while tilting his head to the side. "Sky?" He mumbled to himself.

He looks back at Jungkook and about to ask where did he see the sky but the younger was already devouring his food.

Taehyung sighed and decided not to ask because Jungkook is already behaving weirdly today.

'Is it only today or he's always like this?' Taehyung thought to himself as he slowly slurped the noodles into his mouth.

Where Jungkook was eating his foods like those mukbang artists we see on youtube.

First, there were four plates in front of him filled with food. Second, he was taking bites from both four dishes at the same time.

Taehyung stares at him in awe at how the younger was devouring almost all the foods.

'Bless him'

Jungkook looks up with his mouth filled with food and cheeks puffed out. He saw Taehyung was watching him eating and frowned.

"What?" He said but it came out muffled as his mouth is still filled with foods.

Taehyung chuckled and shook his head and started to eat his own food.

( 5 minutes later~)

"Ahh! I'm so full." Jungkook said and caresses his stomach. Taehyung looks up and saw he was indeed finished with his all food.

Taehyung was again surprised at seeing how fast the younger was done with eating all of his foods where he already has half of the noodles left on his bowl.

But it's the younger way to eat, he won't judge.

Taehyung made an impressed expression and took a sip of his sprite.

Jungkook slowly grabbed the soju bottle from under the table and started to drink it while eyeing Taehyung who was busy eating.

He wiggled his shoulders and squeezed his eyes shut at the strong taste. The alcohol burning his inner skin while sliding down his throat.

He gulps down some more sips, already finished half of the bottle.

Taehyung was finally finished with his food and took the last sip of his sprite.

But he almost, almost choked on his sprite when he saw Jungkook gulping down a whole soju bottle.

"J-Jungkook, where did you take it?!" Taehyung said and snatched the soju bottle from him but the bottle was already empty.

"Shit." Taehyung breathed out when he saw the empty bottle. Jungkook giggled, the alcohol already started to do its magic.

His eyes are drowsy, cheeks flashing a rosy red, and he was smiling like an idiot while swaying his body right to left with his eyes closed.