Chapter 16:

Depuis le début

But he didn't notice how Jungkook wiped his fake tears and pulled out his tongue while smirking in victory.

They both entered the soju bar. The soju bar wasn't crowded or unpleasant. It was calm and similar to some other ordinary restaurant.

Instead of neon lights, the bar was decorated with fairy lights and bulbs. The whole ceiling was full of little bulbs connecting with wires.

The atmosphere was calming and welcoming.

They both took a sit. Jungkook was excited and smiling brightly while looking around.

Taehyung smiled softly at seeing the youngers exciting face.

Soon a waiter came with a menu and ask for their orders. Jungkook took the menu and started to decide what should he order.

"I'll just order jjajangmyeon with sprite, Thanks." Taehyung said and give the menu back to the waiter.

"I'll take Tteokbokki, grilled pork, bulgogi with Kimchi, and... This!" Jungkook said the name of the foods one by one but the last thing he ordered, he didn't say the name. He showed it to the waiter who nodded and took the menu to make their order.

"What did you order at last?" Taehyung asked the younger curiously. Jungkook showed him a sheepish smile, "Hehe, it's just a food name I can't read so I showed him."

Taehyung nodded in understanding, not noticing again how the younger sighed in relief.

'He's a real grandpa. I swear to God, I feel like I came with my parents who won't allow me to have alcohol.'

Jungkook thought while sulking internally.

"This place is nice." Taehyung said while admiring the place.

"Of course it's nice. Oh my God, you're such an oldie who visited a bar for the first time." Jungkook sassed the older and rolled his eyes.

Taehyung chuckled at the younger while shaking his head. Already used to his brattiness.

After some moment Jungkook saw the waiter was coming with their order. Taehyung couldn't see because his back was facing the waiter.

Jungkook widen his eyes and started to panic internally. He immediately thinks of something to distract Taehyung.

"This place is so nice, right?" Jungkook accidentally yelled out the first thing that came to his mind. He didn't even think about what he just said.