Jungkook sighed and started to walk to his class, 'yeah, right, I really need the wishes, Mr. Kim.'

After a very slow walk and dragging his legs which suddenly seem so heavy for him, he finally reached his class. He quietly entered the classroom and sits down on one of the tables in the very back, not as anyone would notice him. It's been one month since he is a student of this college, no one ever tried to talk or befriend him... except one.

"Hey, kook!" Jungkook looks up from where his eyes were glued to, the table, after hearing the familiar voice calling his name.

"Hi, Yugyeom," Jungkook said with a small smile. It's been two weeks since he and Yugyeom started to talk with each other and in such a short time they become good friends. Yugyeom is pretty popular and he always hangs out with kids like him so Jungkook was grateful that Yugyeom talks with an ignorant person like him.

"How are you and where were you? You didn't show up for two days." Yugyeom said and sits over Jungkooks desk, hanging his legs to the side.

"I was busy, you know the usual," Jungkook said with a shrug while grabbing his bag and pulling out a book to read.

"Hmm, the job thing? Did you get one though?" Yugyeom asked and leaned backward, completely laying on Jungkooks desk now, his head resting on his arms.

"Yeah, I did."

"Woah! Seriously? Finally after a whole month. Congrats kook." Yugyeom shot up from his lying position and smiled brightly at Jungkook and then ruffled his hair while congratulating him.

"Yeah, and it's also has a good payment plus it's nearby from our uni and it also has two shifts like I'm doing two jobs at the same place."

"Wow, Jungkook did god sent some kind of angel in your life or what? Your all problems getting solved one by one." Yugyeom said with an amused chuckle while looking down at the boy who seemed like in a daze.

'Angel? The only person who came in my life is Tae- no, what am I thinking!' Jungkook shook his head at the stupid thoughts coming into his mind. 'It all just a coincidence, Taehyung has nothing to do with it, right?'

His thought got interrupted by the teacher entering the class and Yugyeom immediately shot up from the bench, nearly falling over his ass.

"Talk to you later, kook," Yugyeom whispered yelled, and quietly ran to his friends to sit with them.

Jungkook sighed and brushed off the thoughts from his head and took his notes, ready for the long lecture.

_

Seoul City Hospital, 3:00 pm:

"Hey, lover boy."

Taehyung glared at the smirking Seokjin who has been in his cabin for the past one hour, trying to getting on the younger's nerves with his annoying and teasing voice and continuously calling him 'lover boy' or 'Doctor Romeo' or 'whipped psychiatric'

"Don't you have patients to deal with?" Taehyung tiredly said from his desk while rubbing his forehead, a pen between his fingers, looking exhausted. Seokjin was sitting comfortably on the long leather couch next to the wooden wall. He yawned and shook his head while making himself more comfortable on the couch.