"Well, still you're an oldy to me. and don't make it sound like four years is nothing. When it comes to age you oldies sounds like it's nothing when in other matter just one year is so looooong for you."

"Have someone ever told you how much a brat you are?" Taehyung asked with an amused look, he never took the boy as a brat if he being honest.

"Well, never I ever in my life had an oldy friend like you so, nope," Jungkook replied and rolled his eyes.

"Oh ho ho, so I'm a friend now." Taehyung teases the younger which makes the younger to hiss in annoyance.

"You were the one who was desperate to befriend with me so, now Just shut up and drive." Jungkook rudely said and looks outside the car with a scowl.

'What's with the mood swings?' Taehyung thought but didn't speak further.

.
.

Soon, they reach Jungkook's place, and the moment the car stopped in front of the building Jungkook hopped off the car as soon as possible and ran into the building without even turning around.

Taehyung was stunned on his sit, still holding the gear stick and steering wheel watching the youngers small figured from far afar.

Taehyung hopped out of the car too and stands there dumbfounded. 'Did I say something wrong which makes him mad?'

_

Seoul University, 10:00 am:

Jungkook walked through the crowded hall of his college, head hung low, eyes glued to the floor, clutching the strap of his bag so tightly that his knuckles turn white.

You maybe thinking if Jungkook ran to Seoul how did he got himself admit to Seoul university? Well, the answer is simple, Jungkook is a really bright student. He was the first boy of his high school so it wasn't really that tough to admit himself to Seoul University.

Suddenly he bumped into someone's chest and the person he bumped into made an 'oof' sound. Jungkook immediately started to apologize to the person while bowing rapidly without even looking at their face.

"I-I'm sorry I d-didn't saw you. I really really am sorry." he apologized while keep bowing to the person.

"It's okay, I apologize too because I wasn't paying attention where I was going so I think it's my fault too." A deep voice assured with a dimpled smile while looking down at the smaller boy.

Jungkook finally looks up and realized that it was his language and grammar professor, Mr. Kim. "I'm really really sorry sir, I didn't see you coming." He said and bowed once again.

"It's okay Mr. ..." Mr. Kim trailed when he realized he doesn't know the student's name.

"Jeon, Jeon Jungkook," Jungkook responded quickly.

"Oh, I'm sorry I couldn't remember your name. Are you new?" Mr. Kim said with an apologetic smile.

"Yes." Jungkook let out in a tiny voice. Mr. Kim smiled at the boy and ruffled his hair.

"Well I wish you good luck for the future days in this college, and I'm in a little hurry since class is going to start. The same goes for you, go to your class, or else you'll be late for the lecture." Mr. Kim said with a smile and started to walk way.